DS #1158: Zelda no Densetsu: Mugen no Sunadokei

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Highlite the text below to find out how to get the sword and enter the next dungeon :-

Text : With just guesswork, you go in the cave near the old mans hut, open the dungeon, get the sword and then go back to the old man. He teaches you to fight with the sword and then go to the dungeon by hacking down the smaller trees. I am now stuck on pulling the switches to open the door inside the next dungeon

yaynds.gif

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
In Sim City DS thread, people have mentioned applying an M3 simply patch to R4 firmware and it works, does this not work with Zelda too? Or we just got to wait a few days for updated M3 Simply firmware?

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States

PearlChoco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Highlite the text below to find out how to get the sword and enter the next dungeon :-

Text : With just guesswork, you go in the cave near the old mans hut, open the dungeon, get the sword and then go back to the old man. He teaches you to fight with the sword and then go to the dungeon by hacking down the smaller trees. I am now stuck on pulling the switches to open the door inside the next dungeon

yaynds.gif

Thanks for the info, but I've been trying for ages to get past the large block in the first cave?!! how did you do that?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else surprised this is a 64meg ROM and not a 128meg one? I thought for sure that this would max out a DS cart at 128megs.

Not that it's that important......but you know, I figured it would be a HUGE game in more than just hype.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent