DS #1156: Ontama - Onpu Tou Hen (Japan)

jirom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Special Move - Wipes out all the ontamas on the touch screen!
To use the move, you need to have at least 1 blue orb (there are 5 slots under the note bar) then blow on your mic.

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Doesn't work on my M3 Simply. Black screen after I chose the mode. Any solution to this?

Don't trim it.

I used the simple r4 trimmer, and it got the file from 128 down to 70mb. But it just didn't work... So try not trimming it.

The R4 trimmer sucks, it often cuts stuff that can't be cut, use skinnyrom instead, it trims in batches, has a number of useful options and uses safe trimming so no over trimming occurs.

kudaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure what to do WHEN the black covers the coloured ones
The only thing i can suggest is hit it quicker before it covers it, I know that's not much help, but Im pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be played anyway.
You can also just hit the black one, it's better than breaking a combo. The last option is to use the special orb, it doesn't clear the black one

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
From the exchange place
Graphics - Change the skin of Ontama, notes, and notes sliding bar

System - Breath Lv1,2, Increase line length lv 1,2,3 (not sure if there's more this is what I got so far), get more performace % when successfully played, decrease performance % drop when failed to play

SemiAuto 1 - plays the ontama automatically, one for each song

SemiAuto 2 - plays the notes automatically, one for each song

Automatic - auto-play, one for each song

If there's more send me a photo of the screen I'll translate it for you, but I'll beat everything up to hard mode to see if anything new turns up

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been waiting for this and just realised its out!

Still waiting for Hissatsu Kung Fu: Kanji Dragon.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it just me or do the circles not always work right, if at all?

Circling ontamas only work if the ontamas are of the same color.

But even then, it's hard.
Even with the humongous ontamas...it's hard
frown.gif

kudaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^the circle has to be JOINED
the two ends have to meet, or else it work won't, it's hard to use i know, but keep at it

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just found out the lines turn blue when your circle is correctly drawn, red when it's misshaped and white if it's not much drawn. You don't have to close the circles, actually it's safer to leave like stylus width gap in your circle than going over.
Still it really hurts if circling fails. I keep forgetting that I can blow in mic in emergency (I'd lose the multiplier bonus but better than resetting combo)

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've only played easy mode so far. Let me tell you this...the story sucks. I can't believe I bothered reading it lol. Just be glad you can't read Japanese when they make stories as crappy as this. Trust me, your imagination does a better job.

Although easy mode doesn't have many black ontama's, I found something out by messing around (since easy mode is so easy...heck you can finish the game only using the dpad since it doesn't punish you for not killing the ontama's) . You can drag around ontama's and if you drag an ontama to the upper melody bar, it dies. However, black and white ones dont' die...so maybe once you get good at this you can use this to move the black's out of your way.

Oh and btw..does this game really only have 12 songs? I'm guessing you can maybe unlock a few but it's still quite a slim selection since most songs are very minimal. I was expecting more from a 128mb game.

psykopat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh and btw..does this game really only have 12 songs? I'm guessing you can maybe unlock a few but it's still quite a slim selection since most songs are very minimal. I was expecting more from a 128mb game.

after i've finished the game once, i see a music note into the shop (for 3000 pts) that is maybe for more songs?

i just want to know if somebody here have tested the multiplayer mode...
it seems not work... I just wanted to beat a friend (we have both a m3simply) and the game runs perfectly in solo but it doesn't find another DS when you launch the wifi connection...

someone have a solution? thx
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1