DS #1135: Biker Mice From Mars (USA)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game was a disappointment for me. I loved the snes version when i was a kid and i still play it to this day however when this came out i thought it was going to be like the snes racing game but it isn't :'(

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country
Like thegame07 I too love the snes version. So what kind of game is this? (some platform game? It says action in the genre)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Like thegame07 I too love the snes version. So what kind of game is this? (some platform game? It says action in the genre)

yes its like one of the teenage mutant hero turtle games but not as good :'( There is also some levels where your on a bike however it isnt anything like the snes version :'( i used to sit for hours when i was a kid playing the snes one
cry.gif

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll call you on your Biker Mice From Mars and raise you Crazy Frog Racer!

Now thats not only boring but EXTREMELY annoying! with the Crazy Frog factor nobody can beat that for crapness!

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought studio that made these BMFM cartoons were pretty much dead yet still I see advertisments on tv for BMFM products.

shinmai

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
umm, in short: no. More like RAPE-O-RAMA.. The new series is crap however you look at it. The animation is shitty and half-assed at best, and the story lines demean the inteligence of any demographic, and make it seem they were written for children who have barely learned to speak.

And the action figures should result in someone being put to jail. I remember the old figures. They were very posable, had cool accessories and their little antennas were spring-loaded, so they'd fit inside the helmets. The new ones have like five joints in the entire figure, have cheap "piratey" colored paint jobs, and HUGE paint mistakes, and their helmets are just HUGE so the antennas can fit in. Just the other day I saw a few young kids look at them with a sort of puzzled look, like "what the hell do they think we are?" and moving on to other, vastly superior, toys.

I wish corporate fat-cats would begin to create brand new crappy franchises to ruin, instead of raping and pissing on peoples childhood memories...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: