Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm at chapter 3 only but I can say I'm genuinely happy about this! Gotta take the plane tomorrow, and I wuv games in which you build stuff. Time is gonna FLY BY, cuz I've been awake 'till 5 this morning to play, and I hadn't slept last night. Finally, the DS gets what I wanted the *most*. To think that Sim City DS is coming... Oh, dear.

I don't have a garbled upper screen (yet?), on an SCSD, trimmed, DMA on, rest of the default patching features.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This seems like the kind of game I should love, but for some reason I’m having a hard
time getting in to it. I like resource management but I thing there may be too much of it
here for me. I get impatient & tend to skip things that maybe I should be paying more
attention to. Like what do the ! ! ! symbols mean? Although I do love the smooth scrolling
of the map, man that is nicely programmed.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This seems like the kind of game I should love, but for some reason I’m having a hard
time getting in to it. I like resource management but I thing there may be too much of it
here for me. I get impatient & tend to skip things that maybe I should be paying more
attention to. Like what do the ! ! ! symbols mean? Although I do love the smooth scrolling
of the map, man that is nicely programmed.
It's highly recommended you do atleast the first chapter in story mode (all basic stuff gets explained there).
When it has the '!' then there is normally a 'problem' with that building. The most common one is not having a road connected or a warehouse nearby (so it can deliver the goods). When you click on the building with a '!', then click on the question mark and you will have a detailed description of what the problem is.

Remember that some buildings require 1-2 additional buildings to produce a certain thing. Like for mining, you need a building for mining the stone(ore etc) and then a building to refine it etc.

pryde

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Does anyone know how to beat the last mission?
There is this big Island northwest, but I simply can't conquer it. Everytime I land with some ships there, 20 enemy soldiers come out of a builidng which is already mine. this is so strange

Hachdog

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've seen no problems using the ESPALNDS.com release with my M3 CF ( Reset, 4x DMA, Force R/W, Trim Rom).
Haven't been very far but it seems like a pretty good game.

Matrix21

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know how to beat the last mission?
There is this big Island northwest, but I simply can't conquer it. Everytime I land with some ships there, 20 enemy soldiers come out of a builidng which is already mine. this is so strange

Build up five war ships, build your barracks and build an academy then raise your soldiers and ships to the highest levels in the academy.

Fill your ships with 50 men each and send one to the smaller islands and attack the spiff out of those pirates. yarggh!

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
This is the best stategy to date! Played it till my battery ran out
biggrin.gif

Realy addictive and moving with the stylus is very very intuitive since it glides over the screen. Kudus to the control designers, since the game would be very bad without that feature imo
biggrin.gif

Dagor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can also second that:
The Release discussed here gives me a distorded top-screen, while the version "[NDS]Anno_1701[EUR]-[ESPALNDS.co..zip" works perfect.
You have to register over at ESPALNDS.com or look for it on the P2P networks. I could also give you the megaupload.com url, but I guess this is against the rules.

Gameguru64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I have the rom having problems trying to turn it into a .nds.dsq file on my super key card so I can play it there instead of off my emulator... hehe... if anyone can assist me on how to do that I'd be happy and also you can play skirmishes select continuous play mode.
nds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo