DS #1096: Naruto: Ninja Council 3 (USA)

Miroku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bla, you guys are all wack -- lol

yea, the animation of one piece is a turn off, but it grows on you. and if you did watch the first 30 episodes, and you didnt like it -- at least you watched 30 episodes and realized its not to your tastes -- no problem with that

and it definately isnt dbz or 'gettin beaten for 3 eps and killing in 1 shot' or w.e the hell that guy said, if you notice every time luffy wins, its always by some strangely believable method, not just, o i will power up to the next level and bla bla bla -- and if your tellin me this is what you see in the series, you either cant follow the story or your ability to tell the differences between two very different things is very bad or perhaps you are doin it just for the sake of argument (if thats the case, let me know so i dont need to bring up more points)

after 300+ eps, one piece still rocks

-- this game is hard to control

Helterskelter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't stand the freaking cartoon but it was a great game. took about 2 days to beat it and i never got to try out the "party mode" cuz none of my friends would dare to play a naruto game.

it just makes me wish they would make a Super Smash Brothers remake for the DS

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I watch Naruto with little enthusiasm, but I have to finish their story now. Damn. Anyway, how's the game? I might get it when it hits the bargain bin.

Believe it! (Shut the fuck up)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled