DS #0943: Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Goku Densetsu (Japan)

kissifroth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What's going on????
Too many releases today. It's christmas time my friends
smile.gif

The only problem is that i've a stupid exam....
cry.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any plans for an english release?
Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Goku Densetsu Bandai Namco Games 03/21/07 JP
Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu Atari 06/05/07 US

What I want to know...how far into the series does this go? There's no sign of the Androids in anything I've seen on this game, yet I see Teen Gohan on the box art.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I want to know...how far into the series does this go? There's no sign of the Androids in anything I've seen on this game, yet I see Teen Gohan on the box art.
You sure? Looks like young Gohan to me. Or pre-teen, something. But he still looks like how he looked when he got out of the time room in the heavens. Either way, you're right. Looks like this may go up to around Freeza. Or it could be just that they're only showing you the early stuff, for whatever reason. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't encompass the whole series, so they could make sequels
tongue.gif

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

You sure? Looks like young Gohan to me. Or pre-teen, something. But he still looks like how he looked when he got out of the time room in the heavens. Either way, you're right. Looks like this may go up to around Freeza. Or it could be just that they're only showing you the early stuff, for whatever reason. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't encompass the whole series, so they could make sequels
tongue.gif

If you browse around the site a bit, you'll see Metal Freeza and Super Saiyan Goku & Vegeta. So obviously it goes at least into the Android Saga. Also Teen Gohan is on the cover (Not really 'teen', pre-teen as CYatta said) and Vegeta is wearing his Cell Saga uniform.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this get an english release???
Look up a few posts before this.
wink.gif

If you browse around the site a bit, you'll see Metal Freeza and Super Saiyan Goku & Vegeta. So obviously it goes at least into the Android Saga. Also Teen Gohan is on the cover (Not really 'teen', pre-teen as CYatta said) and Vegeta is wearing his Cell Saga uniform.
I didn't see a picture of cyborg Freeza, but after taking a second to watch the video, they flashed a bunch of characters faces, and among them was perfect Cell, and later showed cyborg Freeza. Didn't see Buu, but eh. Sure it's in there. Whatever, the game looks fun. I'll probably wait for the US release.
smile.gif

fly007

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a G6 lite and it doesn't work.
I set the reset mode, trim rom and force r/w but it still doesn't work!

Could someone help me out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1