DS #0932: Major League Baseball 2K7 (USA)

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I bet 10 bucks this doesn't get a EU release...
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played a couple innings already......"at the plate" animations move in a sort of slow motion. At least they appear that way to me. Once the ball is hit, everything appears to move at a normal speed.

It's baseball on the DS.....FINALLY.

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is horrible, it reminds me of something from the NES! Sega Advance Baseball is the only good baseball game on the handheld thats good.

Jgel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was so fired up for this game. I have yet to try it. Is it that bad??? NOOOOOOOOOOO. Sood DS sports gaes are few and far between.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I say you might as well try it, but the biggest problem I have with it, is that pitching is more about just randomly pressing the button than it is about timing. Maybe this is a flashcart issue, but in order to hit a curveball, I have to swing before the ball drops.

Baserunning and fielding are horrible too, as is throwing the ball from the outfield.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was so fired up for this game. I have yet to try it. Is it that bad??? NOOOOOOOOOOO. Sood DS sports gaes are few and far between.

YES, do not even bother to put it in your flashcart for it would be an insult to it.

Classic
rofl2.gif

I'm gonna try it for the hell of it. I been waiting all this time so it better provide me with SOMETHING!!!

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wow. This game sucks. I really wanted a baseball game for DS... I thought the graphic quality would be at least that of Madden 07... but not a chance, it looks like it was something built for the GBA. The touch controls are not very polished, still have to use "A" to confirm your swing/pitch zone (or wait a delay, it seams... but that makes a very slow/boring game). Overall, very disappointed... no wonder 2K didn't release any screen shots before it's release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...