DS #0907: Survival Kids - Lost in Blue 2 (Japan)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read in some previews that its basically the same game.

Hoping its wrong as I want a decent DS Survival Kids game.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In before LIMITED EDITION DS CASE MADE BY A CERTAIN USER.
rofl2.gif
He has to do it... He'd be letting a lot of people down if he doesn't!
wink.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember giving the first one a try and got bored of it after around 1 hour. After a few months, I decided to give the game a proper chance.. as stubborn as I am, I beat the damn game. But I didn't like it one bit, alot of frustating moments and the running back and forward thing.. It gets slightly better/easier later on, but the start and mid game is a living nightmare and a huge bore.

Hopefully some of those lacking parts the first game had have been improved.. cause the concept is really nice and interesting if done properly.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember giving the first one a try and got bored of it after around 1 hour. After a few months, I decided to give the game a proper chance.. as stubborn as I am, I beat the damn game. But I didn't like it one bit, alot of frustating moments and the running back and forward thing.. It gets slightly better/easier later on, but the start and mid game is a living nightmare and a huge bore.

Hopefully some of those lacking parts the first game had have been improved.. cause the concept is really nice and interesting if done properly.

Yeah, I couldn't stand the first game. Those two have tapeworms or something. They were hungry WAY too often and it bogged the game down to have to feed their sorry butts every couple minutes. I never did bother to continue playing it beyond the first couple hours, it just annoyed me too much.

If I ate a coconut pie, I'd be good all day, not just for 5 minutes. As I played it, I kept thinking, "Buck-up you wimps. You can't possibly be hungry again already.
blink.gif
"

Jgel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, a lot of people did not care for the first game. I think it is the best game on the DS so far. Yes it was a little slow in the begining, but it got great. Once you figured out how to make good food and make food last, the game is great. Catch deer and chickens, learn to fish well...it is a great and deep game IMHO.
Anyway, I can't wait for the second one.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i played the first one and i couldn't even complete it, traveling back and forth was annoying and it just got tedious after a while, i really hope the second one is much better.

wuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Loved the 1st game. The food thing was a bit tedious at first, but it does get easier. Plus, the duplication bugs made that downside a lot more tolerable.
tongue.gif

Blight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't wait for the US release.
I also think the original is the best game on the DS so far.
the problem with it is if you're not careful you'll end in this loop getting food for the entire day without progressing.

This game is practically the same as the original with different people.
But it's fine with me as I liked it so much!

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is the same crap as part one and just as boring as ever !!!!!! why do ppl keep saying thi sis good
i played for 15 minutes and deleted it

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Finally, now let's just hope it never gets as annoying as the first game was from time to time. I swear I had to restart at least fifteen times before I was finally able to feed me and that helpless girl...

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To everyone who didn't enjoy the first game: You suck, keep practising!
nyanya.gif

To everyone who waits for the Lost in Blue 2 DS: Pls send free DS lite asap k thx!
Damn, I can't play the game since my PC is dead.
frown.gif

Jgel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last block puzzle was HARD.

I forgot the custom DS. There HAS to be a second one. Make this one Teal and Purple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la