DS #0856: Bleach DS 2nd Kokui Hirameku Requiem (Ja

Xellos2099

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a supercard mini and I find the following problems:

Game don't save, when ever I restart, the game say the save fie is corrupted and it is being return to original state.

Second, I can't seem to get the wifi battle working. When I try to go to wifi config, I got hang at whiote screen and I need to reboot.

Also, does anyone agree they seems to have tone down Ichigo's Banki attack in this game compare to first game?

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I have a supercard mini and I find the following problems:

Game don't save, when ever I restart, the game say the save fie is corrupted and it is being return to original state.

Second, I can't seem to get the wifi battle working. When I try to go to wifi config, I got hang at whiote screen and I need to reboot.

Also, does anyone agree they seems to have tone down Ichigo's Banki attack in this game compare to first game?

same thing here with my SCDS1 and i ive tried every saver size, i think we need an update in firmware with this :'(
but it works with my m3CF.

oh by the way thanks for the save file, i think your missing 1 char(uber aizen probably?)

-edit-
NVM...the save doesnt work with any supercard flashcart
cry.gif
cry.gif

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm

"Bleach_DS_2nd_Kokui_Hirameku_Requiem_JPN_NDS-iND is a Hacked
rom, they hacked the end of this rom -- look at ind-b2khr.jpg.
we redumped twice and got this correct clean rom, enjoy!"

Quote from the WRG NFO from www.ds-scene.net

Any comments? Maybe that explains the > 1028mb theory?

*EDIT*
Thuglife beat me to it on another thread, but we may see a re-release...

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
You are a god!

For anyone who wants to use Burbruee's sav for the R4, use the R4 save converter.

UPDATE: I still see a small silver slot @ the bottom right - is there something supposed to be there?

Bleach 2 is EASILY the best fighting game on the Nintendo DS. Hands down.

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Single Card Download Play will work w/ WRG's release? I mean if iND's release had extraneous code, maybe a "cleaner" version will work with the R4
biggrin.gif
Here's to hoping!

I think it's confirmed...
XXXX - Bleach DS 2nd : Kokui Hirameku Requiem *BAD DUMP* (JPN) (1024Mbit) (iND)

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What size is it trimmed on G6? Pisses me off, I deleted like every thing besides Tennis No ougi sama, DKRDS, Lunar Knights, and Jet Impulse for this, and now it turns out it can be trimmed? Stupid iND.

That said, I will keep the iND version, mainly cause I don't want to risk my perfect save being lost.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The WRG release trims differently on my EZ4, but still doesn't save.

My guess is that the save size is 512, but for some reason I can't choose that in the EZ client.

Anyone know what I need to add to the ROMLIST.TXT file to get the right save type?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What size is it trimmed on G6? Pisses me off, I deleted like every thing besides Tennis No ougi sama, DKRDS, Lunar Knights, and Jet Impulse for this, and now it turns out it can be trimmed? Stupid iND.

That said, I will keep the iND version, mainly cause I don't want to risk my perfect save being lost.
It only trims down to about 124.5 megs.

I'd expect the save would still work on the non-hacked rom, but even if it doesn't, you won't lose your save because you always back up your important saves. Right?

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What size is it trimmed on G6?  Pisses me off, I deleted like every thing besides Tennis No ougi sama, DKRDS, Lunar Knights, and Jet Impulse for this, and now it turns out it can be trimmed?  Stupid iND.

It only trims down to about 124.5 megs.

I'd expect the save would still work on the non-hacked rom, but even if it doesn't, you won't lose your save because you always back up your important saves. Right?

Yeah, but sometimes I'm stupid with them. I accidentally overwrote my all pokemon caught pearl save with a beginning of game save when I reformatted, so I'm worried I might screw up.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally overwrote my all pokemon caught pearl save with a beginning of game save when I reformatted
Ouch. I'm so paranoid about doing something like that that I never overwrite my backed up saves. I just keep them in folders named for the date when I backed them up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs. +1