Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
is that the new password screen? So instead of, button combinations, you can oh I dunno, draw random things and get money?

Yeah, I think they'll appear in magazines or something and you copy them out but they made the detection kinda lax so people who can't copy them well can still get them. But this is the result lol, draw in random shit and it works as well. XD

435.jpg

So if you draw as bad as Rukia, you can still get free monies!
biggrin.gif

It seems that I was right lol... you just have to follow the outline of the gourd or kon's footprint lol.
sleep.gif

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9563/konbleachro0.jpg

sylver78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I don't know the Bleach anime, I can't read japanese but I must admit that this is a cool 2D fighting game (The best one so far on NDS)
smile.gif

The US version will be even better
biggrin.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the Bleach anime, I can't read japanese but I must admit that this is a cool 2D fighting game (The best one so far on NDS)
smile.gif

The US version will be even better
biggrin.gif

i doubt they will release this game in the us, i mean the anime is not that big over in the us, i mean just look at naruto its huge, but most of the games are not ported over, and even the naruto fighting game shinobi retsuden is not ported.

lilboymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man, i seem to have unlocked most of the chars, except for the top row and bottom 2 rows (hollows, aizen etc). (seen from the image link above)
anyone know how to unlock the rest?
smile.gif

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Damned !
You are certainly right as "0292 - Bleach DS Souten ni Kakeru Unmei (JP)" has no US/EU version

wanna know why bec the anime series here in the US is just started, wait for awhile, theres a "possibility"
that they will release a US ver.

anyways anyone knows the saver size? im having a hard time figuring it out with my SCDS1.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
I tried to play some multiplayer using the Wi-Fi mode and when I tried 4-player mode, when displaying my statistics it said that I played 9999 battles, won 9999, lost 9999, etc, all my online stats are at 9999 (when it was my very first time playing online).
I'm using a DS-X btw. Anyone else experienced the same using the same or different flash carts?

PAO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
save file isnt working for the supercard lite....dos any1 know how long it will take for them to fix this?

....a month of waiting down the drain...

Icetron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I tried to play some multiplayer using the Wi-Fi mode and when I tried 4-player mode, when displaying my statistics it said that I played 9999 battles, won 9999, lost 9999, etc, all my online stats are at 9999 (when it was my very first time playing online).
I'm using a DS-X btw. Anyone else experienced the same using the same or different flash carts?

Same thing happened to me, using EZIV Lite Deluxe. If you try to add friend codes it says your list is full too, and when you check the list it's full with a lot of random friend codes. After you finish one match the 9999's turn back to 0 (or 1 for if you won or lost).

Too bad my game doesn't save.
cry.gif

ohoni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
wanna know why bec the anime series here in the US is just started, wait for awhile, theres a "possibility"
that they will release a US ver.

This game will almost certainly come out over here, it'll just take a few years. The earliest Bleach games all have spoilers up through episode 50 or so, so they aren't likely to come out over here until around the fall or later. This game seems to have spoilers even beyond the current anime in Japan, so it's unlikely to come out for another year or two after that.

DigitalSilence

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im kinda new to this M3 biz (my friend gave me his M3-mini/sd when he bought a simply).

does anyone know if this works on an M3-mini slot 2 device?

QUOTE said:
(Trim rom, 4xDMA, Software reset, Force R/W) It seems that this game doesn't work with everyone's M3/card

the above is the settings from the M3wiki, i didnt trim or use software reset, but 4xDMA + Force R/W didnt work, any ideas?

does the last part of the M3wiki quote apply to my M3?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1