United States
anyone get it to work on a G6 Lite yet? it's not working for me
frown.gif

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My thoughts are the same as id242. I'm all for great story in games, too, but it's important to have both great story and good game play as well (action, not just all puzzles). If I want to play this type of game, the same exact game play can be found in game books with usually better story lines and much lower cost.

Excellent game for what it is, but just not my cup of tea - same goes for PW. Props to WRG for a nice timely dump.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My thoughts are the same as id242. I'm all for great story in games, too, but it's important to have both great story and good game play as well (action, not just all puzzles). If I want to play this type of game, the same exact game play can be found in game books with usually better story lines and much lower cost.

Excellent game for what it is, but just not my cup of tea - same goes for PW. Props to WRG for a nice timely dump.
I guess it's all in personal preference. Games like this are more of a story than a game. An interactive story so to speak where the whole "game" is telling a tale and you interact every now and then (i.e. solving puzzles, making choices, etc.). Plus, you get great art along with it. PW does pretty much the same thing like you said. As far as your first statement, it's important for most games to have a good story, but it's not mandatory for them to have "action, not just puzzles." If it's a puzzle game, it's not gonna have any action
tongue.gif
(or story really for that matter
wacko.gif
). If it's an action game, I expect it to have action, and a decent amount of it. Neither Hotel Dusk nor PW were labeled as action games, but "adventure." So, I would advise anyone to not go into the game expecting action
tongue.gif
Nice game so far if it's your style.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

siriochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D'oh, I'm left handed and choosed "left" on game startup, now my brother can't switch back to "right hand" =_= does anyone know how to reset saves without re-flashing the rom or rewriting the .dat file? I mean, how can I delete data ingame?

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
D'oh, I'm left handed and choosed "left" on game startup, now my brother can't switch back to "right hand" =_= does anyone know how to reset saves without re-flashing the rom or rewriting the .dat file? I mean, how can I delete data ingame?
You can change it back to right hand. Just go into the menu (the notebook icon), then go to system. You'll see the option there.

siriochan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

You can change it back to right hand. Just go into the menu (the notebook icon), then go to system. You'll see the option there.

whooops
tongue.gif
I started a game, then turned off the DS during the intro, and on next startup I didn't see any option section in main screen
dry.gif
shame on me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game