DS #0823: Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (USA)

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
Maybe because he wasn't here when the game was first released and only recently got around to playing it and wanted to pass on a good recommendation for others that had not played it yet. Its called adding to the community.

His post was at least on topic something yours and now mine lack...

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Turmoil said:
Maybe because he wasn't here when the game was first released and only recently got around to playing it and wanted to pass on a good recommendation for others that had not played it yet. Its called adding to the community.

If you would see what he put in his spoiler, you would know that point is bullshit.

Ethan94, don't fucking bump old topics to raise your post count. It's lame, annoying, and makes people want to punch your teeth in and kick a field goal between the gaps.

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
Turmoil said:

If you would see what he put in his spoiler, you would know that point is bullshit.

Ethan94, don't fucking bump old topics to raise your post count. It's lame, annoying, and makes people want to punch your teeth in and kick a field goal between the gaps.

I wasn't trying to raise my post count I just thought that it was a funny picture and it didn't deserve its own topic if there's already one here. And at least I don't raise my post count by flaming. [/end dispute]

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ethan94 said:
hankchill said:
Turmoil said:

I wasn't trying to raise my post count I just thought that it was a funny picture and it didn't deserve its own topic if there's already one here. And at least I don't raise my post count by flaming. [/end dispute]
Grave-digging is generally discouraged everywhere on the interwebz.
Don't do it. Srsly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte