Blubba and co. had better be in this!
wink.gif

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an overdump. Also, this game sucks. On the other hand, it has a classic arcade mode. This mode has single cart wifi multiplayer.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its bubble bobble! Ofcourse the new age revision will kidna suck, but how can ya refuse to good ol bubble bobble? xD

I wonder if this will be in the US soon and if its a cheap import game
happy.gif

I do wish Bust a move and bubble bobble where on the same card though, that would make it an instant gotta have buy
happy.gif

Adattude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the classic, but I had that on my nes emu anyhow. Sorry the new version is just plain bad. Thats coming from someone who loves bubble bobble. =(

Bad my ass, my only complaint is u can't see the whole level at once. I like how they added new abilities like the super sized bubble, the mirror bubble, and the fans u blow on. The controls are so much more responsive than the old school game, and the music is as good as ever. What more do you want?

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The thing that bugs me about the two screens is that the big gap between the top and bottom....the jumping distance throws me off, so it always seems like the ledge is too high to jump to, but if I try it, it works
tongue.gif
lol

Oh, and the stupid "bubble jump" is pissing me off. It's too hard to do to make it useful...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill