DS #0168: Mario Kart DS (U)

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What really ticks me off are the people asking if the rom will go online. You can't have your free cake and eat it too, folks. This isn't even a complaint about piracy, or not buying the game - I know what this site is, and I'm a part of the community too - but come on, getting the game free and the same online play as those who buy it? No way, that's not right.

I must be getting old or something.

I can't wait to get the game, a store near me had it on the shelf on Friday, but I missed the boat because I didn't know about it - and they're sold out know. Grr.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Online prolly won't work, since every cartridge has it's own serial.
smile.gif

Magic_Eye

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
What really ticks me off are the people asking if the rom will go online. You can't have your free cake and eat it too, folks. This isn't even a complaint about piracy, or not buying the game - I know what this site is, and I'm a part of the community too - but come on, getting the game free and the same online play as those who buy it? No way, that's not right.

I must be getting old or something.

I can't wait to get the game, a store near me had it on the shelf on Friday, but I missed the boat because I didn't know about it - and they're sold out know. Grr.

i'm going to buy original i just ask becoz i want to know that some people lie or telling the truth

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oompa loompa do pa de do mario kart dont work for all of you

irc is going crazy with people wanting this to work

it's really funny and anyone who needs a giggle should come and join us

shameless ad time
wink.gif

#ndstemp @ irc.efnet.net

I never go on IRC, but that does sound tempting...
laugh.gif

dreary79

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its ok if it doesn't play online with out an original cart. I am curious if it plays with multiplayer without an original cart. I don't want to have to buy two copies for my wife and I to play together.

CynicalShitMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Why is it that when a game doesn't work people start going 'you really should just buy it, I mean c'mon...'?

If it ran perfectly without glitches and online play working none of us would buy it.

It'll be cracked soon I'm sure.

richufc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
:'( Oh bollox. Not working with Supercard and ndspatch just gives an error message. Why do you mock me lord???

Shiroi Kaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need nintendo's wifi adpator to play this online? I've been messing around with my wireless card that I used to wifime the flashme on my DS... but I can't get the game to play online.

dkrisna

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you don't need the USB adapter IF you have a compatible router, if i read right, you are trying to use a wireless card to connect to the ds, using ad hoc connection probably ? this will not work as far as i know, you need a router that serves as an access point for starter, but i saw some cards that shipped with software access point, you might have more luck if you do have this software access point installed and run your wireless card in access point mode.

and one more thing the router must be in WEP mode not WPA, and don't forget to check at nintendowifi.com for router compatibility.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping EBGames had it today since the rom is out
frown.gif
but I called and I stll have to wait 'til tomorrow.

Did anyone notice that Viss' zip is corrupted?

I'm going to trt this with LoadMe. Should I try the save patch or not? Nintendogs patches and saves to gba cart doesn't it?

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Just played this for 2 hours straight on neoflash 1 gig cart patched the rom with gst patcher and using daigasso band brothers as boot save cart flawless and without a doubt destined to be another ninty classic
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DO THE MATH!!! lol