OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfWtbuypI8[/youtube]

17_1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8_9_10_11_12_13_14_15_16_17_18_19_20_21_22_23.jpg

16_1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8_9_10_11_12_13_14_15_16_17_18_19.jpg

Looking good. I'm not interested though.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Doesn't look too bad, but like you - not my bag.

I can already see the first half minute of that trailer will be loaded with popout effects.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't even realize this was an Ubisoft franchise (never played any of the Driver games). That kinda seals the deal for me, personally: not buying.

Cool effects, though. The lighting and reflections look very impressive.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
This could be fun if the driving physics are good, but meh, we really need an RPG more than another racing game.
Seeing as this is a Nintendo handheld much more powerful that the last...I think this system will be getting more RPGs than any other console ever created (just look at the DS and GB/A)...well, maybe not as many as the Super Nintendo/Famicom.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Snailface said:
This could be fun if the driving physics are good, but meh, we really need an RPG more than another racing game.
Seeing as this is a Nintendo handheld much more powerful that the last...I think this system will be getting more RPGs than any other console ever created (just look at the DS and GB/A)...well, maybe not as many as the Super Nintendo/Famicom.

God, I can't wait for that to happen. I want something that I can sink hours and hours into. There's really nothing like that out now, and nothing like it in the immediate future either :/

Though I plan to run my Ocarina of Time cartridge dry.

As for this game - haven't played any games in the series, so I'm not particularly excited for it. I might pick up one of the older titles to see what it's all about, though.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one thing i hope that it is gonna have is that red car from the first game. i cheated on the PC version and unlocked everything, found that red car and dear god the hours / days wasted with just messing around with that thing.

if you dont know what the car is, it can go from 0 to 300 MPH in under 5 seconds, it is pure overkill with the speed...BUT SO DAMN FUN.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only game that I would play that involve cars would be Twisted Metal. Too bad there's no point in hoping for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.