Gaming Drawn to Life Heroes

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love this topic. Everyones heroes are great. I am afraid to post mine, because compared to yours (and even compared to jacob33301's
tongue.gif
) mine looks like shit.

That smiling Link looks like a psychopath.
rofl2.gif

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Free handing that stuff is hard as hell, when I played through I just took snes sprites and just copied them over. Mario was really easy, same with link and samus so far.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
While I haven't played the actual game, I did attempt to draw a test character on some sort of Drawn to Life website. Whether it was the official site or not, I'm not sure. Anyways, I attempted to draw Spider-Man, and I actually did a fairly decent job. However I imagine it would be much more difficult with the actual stylus.

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the game, I was really excited for it at first too. Then I deleted the game pretty soon, it was sooooooo boring and all the religious references weren't helping either. I don't have a picture of my hero, but my hero was "Danbo" (aka "Cardbo" in US) from "Yotsubato!"("Yotsuba &!" in the US)

blade666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uhh.. your heroes looks good i tried to make some dbz chars but they all look stupid and i tought that some of u guys may have a save with dbz heroes on it is u can post it i will me really greatfull
ps ur heroes looks good!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD