Dragon Quest Swords

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Epohax, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Epohax
    OP

Epohax Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2007
    Belgium
    When is DQ:Swords coming out? According to the wiki, it should be today (19/2): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Quest_...ower_of_Mirrors .

Anyone any idea what group is going to dump it? I was very sad that the NTSC-J version wasn't compatible on my PAL Wii with Wiikey even though I'm able to read Japanese.

Am I the only one interested in this game? Show yourselves!

2. UchihaE

UchihaE Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2007
    Netherlands
    ofcourse your not the only one !
    i was just checking the site to see if it had been dumped already... guess not !

3. elscorcho0

elscorcho0 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2007
    United States
    CA
    yeah, I've been waiting as well. I can't wait to play this one. c'mon dump it already!!! [​IMG]

4. kurisu74

kurisu74 Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2006
    Belgium
    Dragon_Quest_Swords_The_Masked_Queen_And_The_Tower_Of_Mirrors_USA_WII-ZRY

i have a pal wii tho so i'm no t grabbing it yet

5. Akion

Akion Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2008
    I have burned it down on a Verbatim DVD-RW and done the sequence, Brickblocker and RegionFree first, but it does not work.

When i put the disk into the wii the "icon" that looks lika a disc turn to the game "icon" and when i press it the music starts to play and when i press play, it just went black and freezes.

I dont know if i made any misstake under the process, if i did please let me know, okey? So this may not confirm that it works or not.

And i have a Wiikey chip.

6. shane1972

shane1972 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 1, 2004
    Victoria
    Try without using brickblocker or region free maybe.

Shane

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice