ROM Hack Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 3 ENGLISH Patch on Sky3ds+

Dicedrackich

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah so I'm a huge Dragon Quest fan and loved the previous 2 games of the joker series but sady the 3rd part just isn't going to come out of japan.

Now i read about fan translated english patch from

gbatemp. net/threads/translation-dragon-quest-monsters-joker-3.492313/

but I'm sadly just not even remotely experienced in things like selfpatching games, especially not with programms i know nothing about (xdelta,[...])

Regardless i tried to do it and failed for hours.

I have my Sky3ds+ card and despise playing a 3ds game on citra if i can just play it on my handeld but there isn't a (detailed) instruction on how to patch it for my sky3ds+ flashcard (the team just said to use something like pre-patch and re-build).

I'm also not willing to downgrade my firmaware and get a CFW due to personal reasons, so the only thing left is to patch it so my sky3ds will play it. (Just saying that i will NOT install CFW! Under NO condition due to the hard installation process mentioned in comments below)

Sadly i just don't know how xdelta works like i downloaded the latest version from the offcial github but there wasnt even a executable .exe file in the zip. There was a plain .exe from the official Translatior but it didnt work for whatever reason.

After hours of experimenting i tried to just find another site which just has the patched .3ds Dragon Quest Joker 3 data and found some from this reddit post:

*snip*

But my flashcard also didn't read the .3ds file.

I'm out of ideas!

Can anybody help me?

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

RedHaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I know it wrong to put link but just want to know if v1. 0.2 is actually release or not... Is it possible to get... Just need yes or no answers.... Anyone please...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo