ROM Hack Dragon Quest IX XENOM Cracktro Music?

Makar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay for those of you who have the XENOM release of Dragon Quest IX, you are probably familiar with this music:

Does anybody know what music this is, and is there a way to rip it from the NDS file possibly even in MIDI format?

Makar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for one that youtube video (along with all the other youtube video's I've seen with this music) have the intro cut (like the first 1 or 2 seconds is gone).

Plus, I'd like to know the name/author of this song because I'm making an ensemble arrangement for it and I need to give proper credit.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Makar8000 said:
Does anybody know what music this is, and is there a way to rip it from the NDS file possibly even in MIDI format?Unpack the clean ROM, Unpack the cracked ROM.
CRC the cracked files (I like to use HashCheck) and compare to the clean to find which files were changed or added.
Compare the files that are changed and look for large block of changes or additions which would indicate the music/image.

QUOTE(NDStemp @ Sep 9 2010, 10:13 PM) You've got a HQ version on youtube. Can't you just download the video and make it .mp3?
Male stereo plugged into the DS to Male Stereo plugged into the Line In on a PC would be better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: