Gaming Dragon quest IX cheat instructions (need help!!!)

Lock Heart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yeah i will tell you my problem directly, so ok im on a DSTT and have the game dragon quest IX so now there are many cheats and everything but for example the cheat:"battle any monster you want "s instructions end in the middle of a word... i think it says : "0go to the defeated monster list, select monster and press" and its quite annoying cuz i want to kill king metal slimes without needing to go searching them allover the map, so if any one knows so plzz tell me...

Kokorazashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can kill Metal Slimes in the dungeon next to Coffinwell. It's really not that hard to find them. If anything, you'd really think to use the cheat for something much harder to find.

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lock Heart said:
Well yeah i will tell you my problem directly, so ok im on a DSTT and have the game dragon quest IX so now there are many cheats and everything but for example the cheat:"battle any monster you want "s instructions end in the middle of a word... i think it says : "0go to the defeated monster list, select monster and press" and its quite annoying cuz i want to kill king metal slimes without needing to go searching them allover the map, so if any one knows so plzz tell me...

If the code is the same you go to the defeated monster list find the enemy you want and press A+Start. then on the map as you are walking around hold L or R shoulder buttons and connect with an enemy which will be the enemy you selected from the defeated monster list. Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr