Dragon quest IX cheat instructions (need help!!!)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Lock Heart, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Lock Heart
    OP

Newcomer Lock Heart Newbie

United States
    Well yeah i will tell you my problem directly, so ok im on a DSTT and have the game dragon quest IX so now there are many cheats and everything but for example the cheat:"battle any monster you want "s instructions end in the middle of a word... i think it says : "0go to the defeated monster list, select monster and press" and its quite annoying cuz i want to kill king metal slimes without needing to go searching them allover the map, so if any one knows so plzz tell me...

2. Kokorazashi

Member Kokorazashi GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    You can kill Metal Slimes in the dungeon next to Coffinwell. It's really not that hard to find them. If anything, you'd really think to use the cheat for something much harder to find.

3. Lock Heart
    OP

Newcomer Lock Heart Newbie

United States
    i dont know if u did read cuz i wrote in the topic : KING metal slimes

4. Dragoon709

Member Dragoon709 GBAtemp Regular

Canada

If the code is the same you go to the defeated monster list find the enemy you want and press A+Start. then on the map as you are walking around hold L or R shoulder buttons and connect with an enemy which will be the enemy you selected from the defeated monster list. Hope this helps.