Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bloodgod, Apr 22, 2007.

Apr 22, 2007
  1. Bloodgod
    OP

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    =D

in one of the menus for Ultimate battle adventure (Story Mode). Under Z-Items are logic and Password. How do I select those and what are they for?

and yes I know this is really a dumb question. But seeing as backups don't come with game instructions I'm forced to ask you guys

2. Zendrik

Member Zendrik GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't know about Logic, but Password is so you can use your character(with their Z-items) on someone else's console. At your house, find your password, write it down, go to a friend's house, input the password, battle with you customized character.

3. Bloodgod
    OP

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    OK so this is what I've done. people on other forums post their char and passwords.

I enter it in the DATA CENTER. But bulma keeps saying its wrong. also after I enter the last letter in this case "M" there are still four letter/number slots to be entered. do I have to enter something there or leave it blank?

4. Zendrik

Member Zendrik GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I can't help ya there, I've never actually used it before. I hope someone else sees this topic that can help.

5. feaks

Newcomer feaks Member

France
    I never used the password either but here's a guess : maybe a ps2 version password or you first need to unlock the character (wich would be retarded but you never know)

I'm also interested in the "logic" option. I can't figure out what it's for. You can access it from the main menu the Evolution Z mode (in this mode it's not grayed out like in the story mode).

6. Hitto

Member Hitto MKDS Tournament Winner

France
    The password is for characters you customized with the items. So if you want a level 160 character, gamefaqs it and you'll find the password. Or, send your password to a friend so he can use the character or fight it.
    Logic only applies to how the character will fight when controlled by the CPU.

It's easier to win tourneys like that, but since you can't use password characters in story mode or ultimate battle mode, passwords are kind of useless.