OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
=D

in one of the menus for Ultimate battle adventure (Story Mode). Under Z-Items are logic and Password. How do I select those and what are they for?

and yes I know this is really a dumb question. But seeing as backups don't come with game instructions I'm forced to ask you guys

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about Logic, but Password is so you can use your character(with their Z-items) on someone else's console. At your house, find your password, write it down, go to a friend's house, input the password, battle with you customized character.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK so this is what I've done. people on other forums post their char and passwords.

QUOTE said:
Exmaple:
Tapion Lvl 160 Technical- all "I's" are capital "i's"
DzWa n!sI %E@s MHJr
EAIi @vzu Dgc@ wu)M

I enter it in the DATA CENTER. But bulma keeps saying its wrong. also after I enter the last letter in this case "M" there are still four letter/number slots to be entered. do I have to enter something there or leave it blank?

feaks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I never used the password either but here's a guess : maybe a ps2 version password or you first need to unlock the character (wich would be retarded but you never know)

I'm also interested in the "logic" option. I can't figure out what it's for. You can access it from the main menu the Evolution Z mode (in this mode it's not grayed out like in the story mode).

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The password is for characters you customized with the items. So if you want a level 160 character, gamefaqs it and you'll find the password. Or, send your password to a friend so he can use the character or fight it.
Logic only applies to how the character will fight when controlled by the CPU.

It's easier to win tourneys like that, but since you can't use password characters in story mode or ultimate battle mode, passwords are kind of useless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +99 +1