Gaming Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butouden **Hype Thread**

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maxxpower18 said:
Is this for the 3DS because the graphics look damn good!
Nope, it's for the DS
yaynds.gif

EDIT: Darn, I ws beaten to it
frown.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides all the special effects and such going on, one thing that rather surprised me- characters have fully modeled fingers. You might laugh, but having separate fingers is something you don't see a lot of in most 3d DS games. Due to the DS' polygon limitations, developers just use block hands with a simple texture to make it look like they have fingers.
tongue.gif

alexg1989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is a hell of alot better than I thought it'd be. It's definitely light years ahead of Supersonic Warriors 2, and that game wasn't bad either. It was the best DS fighter I'd played until this game. It's fun as hell and I really like how they did the mini-games during the super blasts. A lot better than just mashing your buttons to hell...

I thought it was just gonna be a downgraded version of the PSP Shin Budokai games, and although Ultimate Butouden isn't as smooth, it still exceeds both Shin games in many aspects...

edit* shouting into the mic to perform special moves. I remember a while ago an article claimed that special moves would be done by shouting into the mic... I tried saying kamehameha while playing goku,, didn't work... lol

alexg1989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no 'block' button @elitekill... for example, if you notice that the enemy is about to shoot ki blasts at you or is coming in close to do those weak punches, don't press anything. It blocks them automatically... I didn't like that at first but it's growing on me.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game's great so far, but I'm confused about which button is what. Can someone give me a list of buttons that represent something (EX: Y = attack, etc). I've been pressing random buttons and got as far to Freeza's part.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I am r4ymond said:
The game's great so far, but I'm confused about which button is what. Can someone give me a list of buttons that represent something (EX: Y = attack, etc). I've been pressing random buttons and got as far to Freeza's part.

L= Nothing (I think)
L+Up/Down= Power level up/down
R= Ki blast (hold for more power)
L+R= Ki blast reflect/Special block
X= Heavy attack /hold for more damage)
Y= Light attack
B= Dodge
A= Grab move

And I think that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...