Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
The bug will be probably fixed in the next version.
I hope you like the patch so far.
Also If anyone has a save to spare with most episodes unlocked I would be really grateful.
yeah beside that bug the patch is good;)
yaynds.gif

kryss

Trophies
Website
www.animecouncil.net
XP
Country
knoxvillz said:
ok, who edited my post for after image on the google spreadsheet? it translated zanzouken as after image on there as that is the english name of the move that was used in dragonball
That's the only problem with an open translation - it's an open translation.
Put a note next to it explaining it and i'm sure people will leave it. Also there are several places that list that move so make sure they are ALL consistant.

That's my advice. I'll do some tidying on it later.

jophilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Noitora said:
I've been working in the tutorials since last night and since most of them are translated I'm putting them back in the rom now.

Hi ! Noitora can you tell me where did you find the tutorials please? And, by th way ;-) , where can i find the story?
thanks very much.

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ball2012003 said:
this patch made my game freeze whenever i got to a certain point the first time i just thought the game froze itself when i got to the same exact spot as when it froze it froze again. when i used the regular rom again i was able to go past that part. just letting you know.

I got the same problem. For example: My game froze always when entering level 2-3 or when completing level 1-5. I'm using a DSTT.

aznanimefreak1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe its just for DSTT users. Their firmware aren't that well made as r4's or m3's. Some people had a series of issues with other patches on games.

I am having some trouble translating some of the text. I even went to ask my mom if she knew what they meant and she couldn't figure it out.

Xylez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
aznanimefreak1 said:
I believe its just for DSTT users. Their firmware aren't that well made as r4's or m3's. Some people had a series of issues with other patches on games.

I am having some trouble translating some of the text. I even went to ask my mom if she knew what they meant and she couldn't figure it out.

Wrong
i have r4ds and my game froze at the cave of lvl 2-3

Jokiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just so I get this straight, you're only going to translate menu's, attacks and that kinds of stuff? Not the actual dialog?

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Jokiz said:
Just so I get this straight, you're only going to translate menu's, attacks and that kinds of stuff? Not the actual dialog?
yup.
I'll go grab some cheats from narin's database and fix all those freezes the patch produced.
Can you remind me the faulty caves please?

kryss

Trophies
Website
www.animecouncil.net
XP
Country
Been a long time since I've done any coding, hence the very "cut and paste" nature of it.
I exported the spreadsheet as a txt file and then ran it on that. Then imported the new text file as the shorter spreadsheet.

Like I said on the doc-chat, I used it on that txt file you sent me and it was reduced from 1.5MB to 87kB. I didn't think there was that much text.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had trouble downloading the patch. There was no file extension, and when I went to save the file my computer, it recognized it as a folder. Hmm...
unsure.gif

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
Thought i'd post to say thanks!

Made the game more enjoyable as I can understand what the hell those little scrolls do (turns out they save my game!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1