ROM Hack Draglade 2 translation project

aarjab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay after i rename the rom; draglade 2 and put it in the same folder as .bat; and clicked on .bat; it should be translated? But nothing happend to the rom size and where should the rom be after i clicked on .bat. One more question; do i rename every rom cvn-dg2.nds to translate them?

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aarjab said:
okay after i rename the rom; draglade 2 and put it in the same folder as .bat; and clicked on .bat; it should be translated? But nothing happend to the rom size and where should the rom be after i clicked on .bat. One more question; do i rename every rom cvn-dg2.nds to translate them?
uhm

no

you only need to translate the game (cvn-dg2.nds)
nothing happens to the ROM size, it puts another file in the folder (i believe "patched.nds", or "cvn-dg2(patched).nds", I forget)

then, you rename patched.nds to whatever you want it to be.

it's not this tough, you know

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It's Japanese to English, right?
If you still need some translation help, I could do it.

I was trying to help with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon but... the project seems kinda dead.

Partario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If dialogue is eventually going to be translated, make the tutorial the number one priority. I don't know how to fulfill its conditions!

(I am really glad you're doing this, Draglade was a hyperactive, corny but fun game)

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry...i kinda have problems with the downloading at sendspace..so i hope you can maybe upload the file to mediafire..as it is a good site for files..and my computer doesnt have any problems with it..sorryif i cause you too much trouble..if you can't upload the file there then it's okay ^.^ i appreciate your help..

Thanks for making this patch..looking forward of patching my DG2 !

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this project's kinda on the back burner with what, all these pretty decent games coming out now

I'm currently working on Naruto Shippuuden Shinobi Retsuden 3 - I favor working on that over this because this has to be some of the most repetitive stuff ever :I

That, and psycoblaster's tool, which is very helpful, seems to not want to work properly and crashes the game whenever I recompile the data. >_>

pokemonmaster220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey can someone please explain what to do to transalate my draglade 2 to english I know its sort of boring put plaese and thank you I have downloaded the JPN version of dg2 and all the unpackers and the first download and the download whic koseh placed thank you alot

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you even looked at the first post or did you come in this topic just to request on your first post?

r.jan24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xshinox said:
have you even looked at the first post or did you come in this topic just to request on your first post?
yeah , but the link is not working for me
can someone upload it on rapidshare , or maybe mediafire ? plz

seye123

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
this really doesnt work every time u try to unpack some error comes up about memory exeption being thrown or something
help plz!

herriot126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just one question......is Kosheh still working on this? Just need a simple answer. The patch is all well enough though. If anyone has a link to a walkthrough, can i please have it? Or a sav file of everything unlocked, that would be good too. Thx!

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
Rosales said:
Read up. Its on hold, he's working on a translation for Naruto Shippuuden Shinobi Retsuden III.

Oh crud, that's unfortunate, I made the mistake of playing the first game and really liking it then finding out about the second one and not being able to understand enough of it to even play it now to find a project to translate it most likely perpetually suspended
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1