Hacking dr kawashima's brain training how old is your brain OK FOR HAXCHI MODDING ?

16BIT_Mega_Noob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello experts of all thing modding, please can you help ?

i am a noob to wii u and not massively techy. i want to mod our wii u to play backups (that we already own), ive seen on youtube that i need to use brain age to run the exploit, however this game doesn't appear to be available in uk, i think "dr kawashima's brain training how old is your brain" is the uk version of brain age, is that right ?, and can i use this game for the haxchi exploit ?

many thanks in advance

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks for the reassurance, also would a 32gb sandisk micro sd card be ok ? (aswell as a sandisk 64gb usb memory stick for the wii u games) be ok ?
Hello,
1%20(14).gif

for the 32gb SD card <<== ok , see more 64gb and even more.

No usb keys (you will probably have a black screen or will not start) << == strongly discouraged

Prefer an external hard drive with a Y cable or its separate power supply ==> you will get very good results.

Last edited by jeannotte,
Reactions: Alexander1970

DOrayaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys

Dont know if you can help me please. I have Hachi and now I cannot play any game. I did the CBHC
I am storing the games in a 128gb sd card (in a USB pen adpater) and using my 32gb as "vehicle". Tried to install the games, it crashes as soon as I run the game or states there is storage space problem (tried with NAND and it states the same error but this time insted of usb memory it says system memory). Also, N64, Ds games and all of those, after installing they just appear in the menu in a unkown format, do I need an emulator to play them? I was so happy to homebrew the console, spend 7 euros in the game to hack it and I cannot play one single game in the console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/2byHyqiZVS8?si=Qr7te3eS9u0xQYDh