Kalisiin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
OK, there seem to be a few people here "in the know" so I'm wondering if anyone know what is up why, all of a sudden, for about the past ten days, DQVC has not been updating the store with new equipment lists.

I can find nothing on Nintendo's site, Square-Enix, or Dragon's Den.

Dragon's Den has a thread about this, as does Gamefaqs...but no one has any answers.

We do not know if they took it down deliberately, cutting it off for good, or if there is a problem they are working on or what?

Would really appreciate if anyone could do a little research and try to get to the bottom of this and find out what is up.

I know that over at Gamefaqs, about 15 people have submitted tech support tickets to Square-Enix but no results, no news, no nothing.

Jay Smith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea im not sure i tried buying all the stock so it might get more but nothing yet....... this really sucks if there will be no more downloads cause i like starting new quests allot but now ill never get boryas face to pass the one quest i dont understand why they don't just make a patch for the end of their part where its the same store except it doesn't download it just has random stuff for sale every day or week but i guess there is no helping it unless we complain enough then might get results

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-