[DQIX]Inn special guests ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Daddy24, Jul 19, 2010.

Jul 19, 2010

[DQIX]Inn special guests ? by Daddy24 at 5:40 PM (2,047 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Daddy24
    OP

Member Daddy24 GBAtemp Regular

France
    Ok,I used the saved editor to get the special guests,but there is some names I don't recognize . Can you tell me who is who ?

Guests I know :

The whole cast of DQ IV,V and VIII
    Maribel (DQVII I think)

2. dan80315

Member dan80315 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I dont know what the point of the Inn is to be honest :< would be nice if somebody explained here [​IMG]

3. Daddy24
    OP

France
    In the inn,you can :

-Rest (well duh XD )
    -Recruit new characters (understand by that "create" )
    -Use the Wi-fi shop
    -Use the alchemy pot
    -stock your gold in the bank

You are also able to have guests.To see them (if you have some) , go to the elevator near the butler.

-Normal guests are the characters of other people.You can have them for a certain time if you play with them in tag mode I think.

-Specials guests are the characters of the other DQ games.I think you unlock them by completing treasures maps that have a other game final boss as a boss.They give you a piece of armor that match their outfits (for example,when talking to Alena of DQIV,she gives you an "Alena's Robe".

4. dan80315

Member dan80315 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I think my question was far too "general" or "broar" I meant the thing you explained after the basics, the guests at the Inn [​IMG] thanks.

5. Skorch

Newcomer Skorch Member

Canada
    The guests are the whole cast of DQ 1-8 + there's someone from DQ Swords I think.

6. Daddy24
    OP

France
    Does this mean that the heroes of these games are present too ? I haven't seen any of them.

I also discovered something else.

-When talking to the first time to a special guest , they give you a piece of body armor.
    -If you talk to them when the Inn grade reaches 6 (the max) ; they gives you a pair of bracers,shoes, pants or gloves.
    -Also,if you talk to them a third time with the matching job on,they give you one of the above (maybe a hat too,not too sure).For example,if you talk to the Prince of Cannock (that's the name in my game,I play in french,if not,it's the guy in green,normally the first in the list if you have all the specials guests) as Armagician,he gives you a pair of boots (green boots,bleh.)

BREAKING NEWS : You also obtain three more items from them(certainly the hat (or a wig in the case of female characters XD ) one other and a consumable item (a kind of firework or a birthday cake) : two on your birthday (yes,changing the date will trigger it) and one with an exclusive quest (hope we will have it soon).

7. Daddy24
    OP

France
    I bump this topic,but don't worry,it's the last time.

Some characters don't give 5 items.Some will give only 3 or 4. That's the case of Maya,Pandora or Maribel for example.