Downloading series or watching them online?

Do you download series/films or watch them online?

• Download them

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Watch them online

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I may stream via legal means. Our public service television station (basically our BBC) have a great free streaming service, both broadcasting new stuff, sports events and all that fun stuff. But they also have an archive with old stuff (that they own). Like several seasons of some crime shows from the 90s, and old kids shows. Thousands of hours of fun stuff to be had for free.

When it comes to the less legal stuff... I prefer to save it. Mainly for the convenience of watching it on my phone, or save it for repeated viewings. I do want to say that if it's something I save, I tend to buy the box set when it is released. When available.
I think subtitles and quality tend to be more consistent when it's downloaded, compared to streams. I would buy a box set if it was available though. Like the original live action series of Great Teacher Onizuka.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
aren't stream services full of ads, popup, adware and viruses, where you need hours to find your episode because it has been taken down on many hosts? unless it's an official (netflix, amazon, etc.)
I wouldn't bother with unsafe sites just to watch a bad stream, (often not in the correct language or subtitle*), while I can just watch what I have when I want using my own setup.

*I guess if you are english you have more choices. you don't have to wait or find the proper episode for your language.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: