Hacking Downloaded new updates, but still not working?

AngelChen

OP
Trophies
XP
Hello, so I'm an absolutely computer/technology noob. I upgraded my DSi XL software to 1.4.3u today and my M3i Zero (GMP-Z003) stopped working. I searched online, and downloaded files from http://m3adapter.com/SLOT-1_Series_M3i-Zero_G003.htm I downloaded the GMP-Z003 firmware update, and the new system too (not sure if I should have, but I haven't upgraded my console or M3i since around this time last year). So, currently on the SD card is the new system folder from the link I provided, 13042 F Core v1.6.1(folder), F Core.DAT, M3GUpdaterPlus_143.nds, NDS (folder), and PDADS (folder). I flashed the new software using the USB and everything, but I still get the error message on my DSi XL. What could be the problem? Was I not supposed to replace the SYSTEM folder? Are there other things I need to update?
Thanks in advanced!

AngelChen

OP
Trophies
XP
DSi won't work with M3 firmware. You have to buy 3ds/dsi firmware for 3ds/dsi flashcart.
I don't quite understand. I have the M3i, which is for DSis is it not? It was working great with my DSi XL up until I updated to 1.4.3u. I heard I might have to use a DS Lite to update? I can borrow one, if needed. Is there anything I can do?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but unfortunately for you the latest m3i core update is not compatible with 1.4.3 dsi firmware, take a look:

M3i Zero Core data file V1.8.2

1.Support M3i Zero Model:GMP-Z003 & old Models;

2.Support 3DS Japanese firmware Ver. 2.0.0-2J;

Support 3DS USA firmware Ver. 2.0.0-2U;

Support 3DS European firmware Ver. 2.0.0-2E;

Support iDSi Chinese firmware V1.4.3C;

Support NDSi/NDSi LL Japanese firmware V1.4.2J;

Support NDSi/NDSi XL American firmware V1.4.2U;

Support NDSi/NDSi XL European firmware V1.4.2E.

Monckton

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Had exactly the same problem and solved it running “M3GUpdaterPlus_143.nds” on my M3 card using a DS not updated to v1.4.3u. This post was very helpful!! Thank god I found another DS! :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill