Hacking download play?

JBuRRkE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read that it works on the new update.. but it doesnt seem to work for me.. the other ds recognizes the game and starts to download, but we sit and wait for so long it eventually kicks me out of the lobby =/

i've tried the trimmer and it works, but the download play still doesnt work..

are there just some games that dont work with it? i tried metroid prime hunters and mario kart ds..

JBuRRkE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wel on the thing it says download play support, and i read somewhere that you had to do it.. but aside from that i tried it before i knew anything about the trimmer and it still didnt work.. do you have to have the rom in a certain folder, or be running it from somewhere else or soemthing? i dunno if any of these are real solutions, theyr just ideas i'm throwing out to fix it.. we're fixing to go on a trip and i'd like to get this working before we do
tongue.gif

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know for sure that Mario Kart DS works. I tried it with a buddy. You could try reformatting the SD and putting everything back on rather than just patch over files. Just remember to move your games folder off the SD first.

JBuRRkE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got goldeneye rouge agent to work ... and it was trimmed.. lol

how do you start the game on mario ds? all i did was start it on goldeneye and it worked.. lol

Jademalo

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to save trim it. use SkinnyROM v1.1 to trim, and ittl work. make sure it is safe trimmed. dont re trim them, re download the rom and trim.

JBuRRkE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it.. i feel stupid, i didnt realize you had to start the game to get it to actually download xD

thanks for the help guys
biggrin.gif

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can atest to R4DS trim tool 2.0 has worked with DP for me on Mario Kart DS, Mario 64 DS, Golden Eye: Rogue Agent, Ridge Racer DS, and Sonic Rush (although had slow downs at times but unsure if its the ROM or wi-fi signal).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...