Homebrew Homebrew app Download facebook 3ds!!

FUT_FOREVER346_oficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
first of all I'm going to say 2 things the first one yes i'm brazilian only 14 years old i'm a developer i don't know much but i'm still learning it version will work both for OLD 2DS/3DS and for N2DS/N3DS in OLD versions it will only be possible to see images and image stories for the new 2ds/3ds it will be possible to see videos in addition to this project I'm wanting to put instagram, twitter but maybe these 2 projects only worked on new 2ds/3ds I'll do more updates to try to put face videos on old 3ds more info about the app on my channel maybe you didn't understand anything else it's worth it to see the news there first subscribe to the channel, aaa it is before i forget thank you browser but you are no longer needed for this service, i know it needs to work facebook but now it will be done in cia

This video have the download the App

FUT_FOREVER346_oficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
but. its not exactly developing. Its sticking a website fowarder on the 3ds and installing a cia.
yes yes no yes don't ask me how to answer because i don't know how to answer more thanks for the comments hahaha i'm thinking of doing it in "QR CODES" it's also keeping updating until i can stay on different servers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.