Hacking Downgrading IOS 15 on 4.3 Virgin wii

Worked for you?

• Yes (with no freezes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (once freezed in IOS 15 reloading)

• Yes (twice freezed in IOS 15 reloading)

• Yes (more than twice freezed in IOS reloading)

• No

• Total voters

nonaxanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey, i was able to install 41, downgrade 15 then install 36 patched, after all installs a code dump would be seen, but i think it installed, the problem im havin is i cant install cios 249 , or use the wadmanager, because the wiimote will not sync and the GC controller wont work also, is there any way around this, am i missing an ios , what coud be wrong here? any help appreciated

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
nonaxanon said:
hey, i was able to install 41, downgrade 15 then install 36 patched, after all installs a code dump would be seen, but i think it installed, the problem im havin is i cant install cios 249 , or use the wadmanager, because the wiimote will not sync and the GC controller wont work also, is there any way around this, am i missing an ios , what coud be wrong here? any help appreciated

Normally it's not crashing after installing IOS 36, I recommend restarting from downgrading IOS 15 or repeating installation of patched IOS 36...

nonaxanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did that almost right now, but still no luck, pimp my wii, cios rev 17 or rev 19 wont recognize wiimote, or gc controller, also wad manager also wont recognize both, and after downgrading 15 it crashed after sayin press any button install finished, also after ios 36 patched, when it finished it rashed, but the issue here is the wiimote and gc not working,

i noticed when pimp my wii runs and it checks ios 36, it crashes

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
nonaxanon said:
did that almost right now, but still no luck, pimp my wii, cios rev 17 or rev 19 wont recognize wiimote, or gc controller, also wad manager also wont recognize both, and after downgrading 15 it crashed after sayin press any button install finished, also after ios 36 patched, when it finished it rashed, but the issue here is the wiimote and gc not working,

i noticed when pimp my wii runs and it checks ios 36, it crashes

Hmm, IOS 36 wad getting corrupted on your sd card maybe?

ps1: this is the first time this is getting reported.
ps2: my guide doesn't contain any pimp my wii tool btw...

nonaxanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well ill try another sd card then just in case, ill let u know again

tried another sd card, with another copy of the ios 36, no luck, it installed after installation has been done and u press a button, it crashes

nonaxanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah thats the way im doin it, i load tbr from indiana pawns

annnd no luck, im at cios 38 rev 17 screen now and gc controller nor wiimote will work, i loaded it via loadmii

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
nonaxanon said:
yeah thats the way im doin it, i load tbr from indiana pawns

Try installing a fresh copy of latest IOS 36 rev. and IOS 41... and doing the thing from the start.. Files are password protected so I am not sure if it's a case with files are getting corrupted during download...
And rewatch the Step2-3 video in case you are doing something different... Just in case...

ps: why are you running cios installer instead of following onto Step 4 video?

nonaxanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
btw, i dont know where to dl ur files, the ones mentioned on the post, i sent an email to that account but no luck, i wil try to install fresh copies, from internet, using the tbr now, keep u posted mate thnks

thnks for the pm

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
nonaxanon said:
btw, i dont know where to dl ur files, the ones mentioned on the post, i sent an email to that account but no luck, i wil try to install fresh copies, from internet, using the tbr now, keep u posted mate thnks

Hmm that's the problem... Actual guide files contain a little bit of tweaked TBR which doesn't have the wiimote issue or crash on exit issue... PM sent... Google's thing is just slow so...

nonaxanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ur simplya genius, the files i had where trash, i followed ur vids, and all was smotthly , ios 15 worked on third try, thnks a lot man u have made my day

diablos lo escribi en ingles ni cuenta me di , perdona, mano eres un genio mil millones de gracias me funcionoa tu estilo con los archivos provistos gracias

rafao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1.WiiCrazy, with this "noob" guide, the USB Loader and NeoGamma is not deleted if you reboot a wii ?
2.Needs to Install a priiloader ?
3.NeoGamma version used in this video, works with games on a WBFS Disk (USB Flash Drive or HDDs) Partition ?

Because i'm not lucky, and bought a wii with a new D3-2 drive and System Menu 4.3 FW (White Wii, without Wii Sports Resort and WiiMotion bundle). With this circunstances my unique solution for play wii backups, is a USB Loaders.

nonaxanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well im not him but no it doesnt delete em if u restart, i didnt installed priiloader, and im in good working condition , the neogamma i think its the latest one, it doesnt matter u can always use usbloader gx its bundled in his files

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
@rafao :
Last bunch of files contain Neogamma and Cfg usb loader (forwarders & sd card contents)... They might not be the latest revisions but it's your responsibility to update the respective loaders... For cfg you can update online, dunno Neogamma but it's as easy as replacing the boot.dol used I guess...

nonaxanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
works like a charm the prvided neogamma so you shoudnt be worrying 2 much, the usbloader gx that shoud be updated, at least for me, ive got a seagate 1 TB drive, that older revs cant activate, the new revs turn it on from sleep mode, and well it becomes usable

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.clickorlando.com/news/florida/2024/06/15/man-arrested-as-florida-deputies-find-human-...