QUOTE said:Product
2100066A: Wii - White Console
Fault
Wii Minor Fault (£0.00) : Wii Blank Screen O/S
Thats what seemed to have happened to my Wii. Dont know exactly how or what happened but hopefully I get it back with 3.4 or less!
QUOTE said:Product
2100066A: Wii - White Console
Fault
Wii Minor Fault (£0.00) : Wii Blank Screen O/S
yea run patched ios 60 before updater & you should be finefeidhlim1986 said:Woohoo, got my Wii back. Nintendo put it to 3.1E![]()
Ok, so I dont want things to feck up again. What's the best course of action to get to 4.0E with USB Loader.
At the moment I'm thinking, install HBC, install cIOS Rev10 and use Waninkoko's 4.0 Updater....sound good?
menage730 said:yea run patched ios 60 before updater & you should be finefeidhlim1986 said:Woohoo, got my Wii back. Nintendo put it to 3.1E![]()
Ok, so I dont want things to feck up again. What's the best course of action to get to 4.0E with USB Loader.
At the moment I'm thinking, install HBC, install cIOS Rev10 and use Waninkoko's 4.0 Updater....sound good?
geedub said:you wont have ios 60 till you update will you , so you cant patch it before you update
sorry but thats the way i seen it , anyway that guide works great
feidhlim1986 said:Woohoo, got my Wii back. Nintendo put it to 3.1E![]()
Ok, so I dont want things to feck up again. What's the best course of action to get to 4.0E with USB Loader.
At the moment I'm thinking, install HBC, install cIOS Rev10 and use Waninkoko's 4.0 Updater....sound good?
mrdavie said:feidhlim1986 said:Woohoo, got my Wii back. Nintendo put it to 3.1E![]()
Ok, so I dont want things to feck up again. What's the best course of action to get to 4.0E with USB Loader.
At the moment I'm thinking, install HBC, install cIOS Rev10 and use Waninkoko's 4.0 Updater....sound good?
Just out of curiosity - when you sent your Wii back to Nintendo what did you say had happened?
Link5084 said:Why do you want to downgrade to 3.2?