Homebrew Downgrading 3ds 10.3.0-28E

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So guys, I got stuck on some of other part. After I downgraded, I managed to install CFW but I stuck on installing cia-s part. I tried to install it over FBI but it says failed to install. Googling it, said that I need to install devmenu or bigbluemenu. Is it possible to do it without any kind of flash card or gateway? I have got r4i but i dont believe it's good enough. Any help?

LOLIPOP_MASTER

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
So guys, I got stuck on some of other part. After I downgraded, I managed to install CFW but I stuck on installing cia-s part. I tried to install it over FBI but it says failed to install. Googling it, said that I need to install devmenu or bigbluemenu. Is it possible to do it without any kind of flash card or gateway? I have got r4i but i dont believe it's good enough. Any help?
What CFW are you using?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No, it doesnt say anything. So i guess is there any other way to install cias on 3ds without gateway? I'm obviouly unable to transfer devmenu to my 3ds

LOLIPOP_MASTER

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
No, it doesnt say anything. So i guess is there any other way to install cias on 3ds without gateway? I'm obviouly unable to transfer devmenu to my 3ds
You can install cias with FBI as well... It has no difference. Try going to your 3ds's SD card. There you should encounter a folder called "Nintendo 3DS". Inside it, there should be two folders with numbers and letters. Each folder should contain another folder with numbers and letters and inside there should be a folder called "extdata". Check if in the two of the folders there is a folder called "dbs" along with "extdata".

Last edited by LOLIPOP_MASTER,

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Just to say it again. I have installed FBI, i'm pretty sure about it, but when i'm starting H&S it doesn't start fbi injection as it did on 9.2 version. I don't know if's that right..

LOLIPOP_MASTER

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
No, only one contains that dbs folder. That should be (i guess) sysnand
Go to this thread and download the attachment. Extract it copy the dbs folder with the two files in it into the numbers and letters folder that doesn't yet contain dbs. After you've done that, go to system setting and do what I told ya'. You should see that it says something about corrupt data. Press reset and the problem solved :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-complete-custom-firmware-guide.396349/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: