Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
@Hells Guardian

although I have an umodded 4.0 wii(w8ing for the new exploit b/c I stupidly upgraded) I believe nintendo blocked the replacement save, the minute u load the wii with the sd card that has the save, the save is deleted, or so I've heard.

Lucifarius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you say run WMIOS35, it actually says WMIOS256 and I get error -2011 when i try to install cios_fix.wad when I follow all of the steps in the guide

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lucifarius said:
when you say run WMIOS35, it actually says WMIOS256 and I get error -2011 when i try to install cios_fix.wad when I follow all of the steps in the guide
Sorry, the archive has the wrong Wad Manager inside. I'm reuploading right now
wink2.gif

Lucifarius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Davi92 said:
Lucifarius said:
Sorry, the archive has the wrong Wad Manager inside. I'm reuploading right now
wink2.gif

thanks a lot for your help with this man. I really appreciate it as do many others, im sure
smile.gif

gloscherrybomb

Trophies
XP
Country
I certainly do appreciate it. I have tried the to install the wad using the wad manager you included, wadmanager 1.3 and also cios_rev9installer and none have worked.

Posts merged

I wonder why it had worked for some people? Looking forward to the correct wad manager.

Lucifarius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gloscherrybomb said:
The SD folder is now missing the wad manager!

Its now in the first app folder

I can confirm this works! I only had ver 4.0 and no CIOS and Im now successfully downgrading to 3.2U as we speak. Im sooooooo happy. Out of 4.0 nightmare for me

Thanks again so much Davi92
smile.gif

atupac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Davi92, first thanks for reuploading! Well my question is: about "4) On the Wii, launch the Homebrew Channel and select CMDVDX34"

Blainn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i have 4.0, and don't have de homebrew installed, i can't downgrade?
one option could be format my wii?

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atupac said:
I'm on V4.0 without CIOS36rev9, is this Pack for me to hape to go back to V3.2??

thks

Same, I'm on 4.0 and I don't think I installed the cIOS (but I think I did IOS 60 properly cause I can play my wads, that I installed prior to upgrading, that I moved over to the SD card) but I can't install WADs, I get ERROR! ret= -2011. So can I get back to 3.2U or 3.3U and reupgrade the right way? Also, I'm assuming that I should move my VC/WiiWare games back over the the Wii prior to downgrading?

If this works and I can get back WAD installation, you are a godsend
smile.gif

gloscherrybomb

Trophies
XP
Country
gblock247, yes this will work for you!

I didnt have a cios installed, but now Im back on 3.2e and upgrading properly using waninkokos upgrader.

atupac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Well, when i launched for the first time "CMDVDX34", my wifi connection was not yet initialized! So I launched it for a second time and it still have the message: "Failed toadd Title, maybe you already ran this?". And that's it, it does'nt try to initialize ntework like the first time
wink2.gif

Thanks for help.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ahhh i installed any ios i can think of like the ios 38, 53,55, 60, 16,247,249.....still my trucha patch games (bleach versus, naruto ex 3) still doesn't work
any ideas?

but, at least i can install wads now! =] thanks alot!!!! thats the highlight of my springbreak xD

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gloscherrybomb said:
gblock247, yes this will work for you!

I didnt have a cios installed, but now Im back on 3.2e and upgrading properly using waninkokos upgrader.

K, one final question, at least til I get home and attempt to do this, lol. Is EVERYTHING I need to pull this off in the posted archive, or is there something else I'll have to find. Cause I want to make sure I have everything I need before I start (cause that's where I went wrong in the first place when I upgraded to 4.0, wasn't properly prepared).

Thanks again
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-