laserwolf452

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're on the right directions.

Just here another alternative to EMUNAND9tool: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3ds-multi-emunand-creator.381603/

That's PC app, so you run on PC which much preferable in case you have laptop and pc with you. Why it it preferable? Because if you run EMUNAN9tool and you misuse (not mishit since EMUNAND9Tool added extra step to make sure you can't easily mishit) an option, in most case, you waste 10, 15, 20 minutes (depended on the speed of SD card) and stuck there because you you can't abort it.

Beside back up NAND.bin (and EMUNAND.bin), always back up Nintendo 3ds folder before you proceed to make any changes to your 3DS.
ok i will. look into it but sadly i only have a laptop at the moment. (ascer aspire r7 572)

but i becareful with this tool. also i backed up my emunand. i already have a nand backup as one of the video tut. i did said to make one

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i will. look into it but sadly i only have a laptop at the moment. (ascer aspire r7 572)

but i becareful with this tool. also i backed up my emunand. i already have a nand backup as one of the video tut. i did said to make one
When I said PC app, it also work with laptop. Also I meant Windows laptop, not one run Apple OS.

laserwolf452

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I said PC app, it also work with laptop. Also I meant Windows laptop, not one run Apple OS.
oh ok lol i hate apple so no worries lol

sorry for the misunderstanding. i just woke up cause i stayed up till 5 am doing this cfw on my 3ds lol. i brb going to get something to eat and i continue working on this later

laserwolf452

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i am back and going to use the emunand9tool

so dumb qusetion is, how to use this thing, do i just extract the nand or what, sorry to ask this dumb qusetion

laserwolf452

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ok im to the point im getting a headache as i steped into something more complicated. if i answer this wrong i just do more reading later on. when i run the emunand9tool i just click extract emunand. if the update 10.4 screws up i just put in my sd card and click inject nand into emunand. or is there more to this. if so im just gunna take a break from this

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im to the point im getting a headache as i steped into something more complicated. if i answer this wrong i just do more reading later on. when i run the emunand9tool i just click extract emunand. if the update 10.4 screws up i just put in my sd card and click inject nand into emunand. or is there more to this. if so im just gunna take a break from this
if you screwed up the emunand update the reason would be because you went in and out of various options in the settings app and the result would be you updating your sysnand to 10.4
so do the following and nothing else

load emunand (if using rxtools the system version will say RX-E)
load the settings app
other settings
go to the last page
click system update

edit: if at any point you exit the settings app the console will reboot so you will need to go back into emunand this case
2nd edit: i have no idea how emunand9tool works

Last edited by wormdood,

laserwolf452

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you screwed up the emunand update the reason would be because you went in and out of various options in the settings app and the result would be you updating your sysnand to 10.4
so do the following and nothing else

load emunand (if using rxtools the system version will say RX-E)
load the settings app
other settings
go to the last page
click system update

edit: if at any point you exit the settings app the console will reboot so you will need to go back into emunand this case
ok i will get it updated i did do alil more research and i see some success. i do thank you for the help bro. when i get back home i do the update. i been out and about and been reading onto this before i do the real thing

laserwolf452

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok its updated to 10.4. now time for cia files and the whole nine yards. thanks so much fir helping. im happyer then a tornado in a trailer park lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also