Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
doomrlfail.png

After posting Old'ER' news about DoomRL to the front page of GBATemp, someone on the Internet grabbed the Filetrip file and rereleased/repacked it assuming it was a DS port. In the first line of the original news post I made it clear that DoomRL was for the PC. On the Filetrip download page I specifically listed that the included files were for the PC and Linux.

GBATemp has been predominantly a GBA/DS/Wii news site, but we are trying (ever-so-slowly) to branch out into other aspects of gaming news. We would like for our users to keep this in mind and ask them to please read all news content carefully before making assumptions.

I have received many PMs and e-mails about how to get DoomRL running on the DS. Currently there is no .NDS port of DoomRL and there are no plans to make one. If you download a copy of DoomRL 0.9.9.3 described as being for the DS you will be disappointed.

icon11.gif
 DoomRL Homepage

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny in a pretty lame way...

This does look pretty interesting though. I'll have to try it on my PC when I get home from work
wink.gif

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Noobs need to STFU and play it on DSx86. That's what the emulator is there for.

I will admit..when I first saw it..I thought it was for DS..then I checked the homepage and saw that nothing was mentioned about the DS..so then I knew it was for PC.

Valzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read that first line when the news first appeared, and my heart sank. I was uncertain as to why it was posted here at all - I had assumed it was for the DS until I read otherwise. Oh well!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy