Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red1Reaper

Asperger Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Okay. So I downloaded ALL the files, put them in the doodlebomb folder. I've tried the 11.2 otherapp.bin as the TC suggests, as well as the 11.3. On an o3ds with firmware 11.4 and USA region, I get the following results:
11.2 otherapp: The bomb opens, then I get the "the home menu ropbin is ready" message, and then Swapdoodle crashes.
11.3 otherapp: The bomb opens, then I get an error code.
Can ANYONE help? I've tried redownloading the files, putting copies of the otherapp and boot.3dsx in both the root and doodlebomb folder, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I just want my custom themes.....
that the title says is only correct if you have a cfw installed, in ofw there is no way actually to 11.4 o3ds cuz there is no payload for that

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. So I downloaded ALL the files, put them in the doodlebomb folder. I've tried the 11.2 otherapp.bin as the TC suggests, as well as the 11.3. On an o3ds with firmware 11.4 and USA region, I get the following results:
11.2 otherapp: The bomb opens, then I get the "the home menu ropbin is ready" message, and then Swapdoodle crashes.
Can ANYONE help? I've tried redownloading the files, putting copies of the otherapp and boot.3dsx in both the root and doodlebomb folder, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Okay...
1) boot.3dsx goes into the 3ds folder in another folder, it is what installs the hax doodle for us to launch and send.
2) Do you have initial.bin and rop.bin in the doodelbomb folder, along with the otherapp.bin?
3) I believe this doesn't work on 11.4O3DS

Oritigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay...
1) boot.3dsx goes into the 3ds folder in another folder, it is what installs the hax doodle for us to launch and send.
2) Do you have initial.bin and rop.bin in the doodelbomb folder, along with the otherapp.bin?
3) I believe this doesn't work on 11.4O3DS
Yeah, I guess it doesn't work on o3ds 11.4. So I gotta wait for smea to make a payload for it. Because Nintendo doesn't want people having fun.

Oritigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the 11.2 payload

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I guess I just have to wait for @smealum to get off his ass and make a payload for the o3ds users. Day 1 payload for new3ds. Day 12 and nothing for old.

Last edited by Oritigo,

OmenKId

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but there may be an issue. After sending, the hax doodle seemed to corrupt. This may mean the one I sent you is or isn't corrupted as well. o-o

I think it was corrupted like you had mentioned. I'm still getting the message about "/doodlebomb/rop.bin is missing..."

iisblonde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(sent, just in case the other one does not send)

Bomb should take 15-120 minutes to send, and make sure you are on sleep mode/playing a game. Also make sure special notes is enabled.

Complete the final step of this guide as well, if you haven't already.
So I just checked again, its been 2 hours and I havent gotten it D:

I never ended up getting the doodlebomb?

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it was corrupted like you had mentioned. I'm still getting the message about "/doodlebomb/rop.bin is missing..."
What's in your doodlebomb folder, and where is the doodlebomb folder located, and named?

I will send another one also while you answer the questions.

CybaltM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just checked again, its been 2 hours and I havent gotten it D:

I never ended up getting the doodlebomb?
Make sure you have spotpass and special letters enabled. Also make sure your internet is on.

FaceFTW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny story, I just realized that despite the fact I made this thread pooling a bunch of senders to send doodlebombs, I need one myself. Is there anyone online who could help a brother out?

Reactions: hurrz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...