Hacking Dont talk about new release... PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello...

Since some days, we are condamned to not give link about release from a guy called RETROGAMEFAN

So, if he act like this = that's okay

But now, we, here, will not talking about his new releases...

That's okay for you?
ninja.gif

Im very sade about this situation, but we have no choice...

Him and us will loose a lot in this little game!!!

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few things:

1. Dude... what?

2. Who is RETROGAMEFAN and what does he do?

00001.jpg

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I refuse to follow such a rule Lol. Retro bans ANYONE from that site that even mentions gbatemp or him. He should be banned from here, and shown NO respect. he lost my respect when he became a little douche. and what pisses me off more is a percentage of gbatemp agrees with him. he thinks so low of all people in the world. i didnt come here to suck someones balls, and im not going to. im having to have my friends download the update for me because GBATemp decided to suck retros balls, and refuse to allow uploads of his updates. if there was a Wood that worked on all carts via DLDI and it wasnt allowed to be given out, it would STILL make front page of gbatemp with a leaked DL.

GBATemp is all about community. Retro is not part of this. he is some guy on the internet, just like the people working for SCDSTWO or anyone else. He makes a file. He puts it out there. I could print out the hex and fuck the paper if i wanted to. You cant put something out there and then put rules about it.

game devs cant place games online and say "Don't change 1 to 0 untill you buy the game
smile.gif
".

Im starting to hate this place.

its driving me mad! i became a part of this community because of my DSTT. it seemed like a piece of plastic until i got here.

And now when we stumble upon better firmware, we cant give it out. The sites forbidden to link to, and we're forbidden to upload it. WELL GUESS WHAT GBATEMP! HIS FILE INCLUDES YSMENU! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT FUCKING RULE!? But lets suck his nuts everyone
laugh.gif
Yaaaay!

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what's up with retrogamefan??
did he stop updating his firmware for gbatemp??
I see him updating his firmware for a rom site..I thought he does it here too

I've never owned a dstt so I don't keep track of these stuff

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
what's up with retrogamefan??
did he stop updating his firmware for gbatemp??
I see him updating his firmware for a rom site..I thought he does it here too

I've never owned a dstt so I don't keep track of these stuff
Read my post above.

He stoped working with GBATemp, abandoning us for some other site. said we cant link to it or post the updates ourselves, and the admins enforce this.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Bunie said:
He stoped working with GBATemp, abandoning us for some other site.
said we cant link to it or post the updates ourselves, and the admins enforce this.

he use GBATemp for publicity and after he go for a WAREZ website...

Im curious to know how much money he won to go to this website ?
(website who make money with membership)

whatthehell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh for gods sake would you's ever get over it and get a different card, retro owes none of you anything especially after what some of you have said, its his business what he does and where he puts his dats, some of you are like snivelling whinging babies , i really can't understand it seriously, buy a new card or complain to the dstt manufacturers, ITS NOT RETROS FAULT YOUR GAMES DON'T WORK.

Wonder what time the mods will lock this one, i'd say they have a pain in their arse deleting and locking these kind of posts!!!

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
whatthehell said:
Oh for gods sake would you's ever get over it and get a different card, retro owes none of you anything especially after what some of you have said, its his business what he does and where he puts his dats, some of you are like snivelling whinging babies , i really can't understand it seriously, buy a new card or complain to the dstt manufacturers, ITS NOT RETROS FAULT YOUR GAMES DON'T WORK.

Wonder what time the mods will lock this one, i'd say they have a pain in their arse deleting and locking these kind of posts!!!
If you said that, you dont know anything about the History of this!!

whatthehell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know everything about the history of this thank you very much, i have been using ashley updates, the pong and retros and then only retros.

whatthehell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Retro does not want his dats posted here because majority of people using the dstt here are ungrateful, disrespectfu,l whinging, impatient and childish and have ruined it for the rest of you.

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
whatthehell said:
Retro does not want his dats posted here because majority of people using the dstt here are ungrateful, disrespectfu,l whinging, impatient and childish and have ruined it for the rest of you.
if you know the history, so you know me, an you know my action for the DSTT

You find me ungrateful ?

Seriously?

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
But im talking about me... Me and all my work about DSTT here!!!

Do you think, asking for a fix is also ungrateful???

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
It is not allowed to say that DSTT firmware got updated to v6.39 and you can easily find it through Google!

Please stop talking about the great gamefixes of v6.39, includiging a re-fix of Mario Vs Donkey Kong!

It's against the rules!

Anyway: Thank you, Retro!
wub.gif

whatthehell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think that retro has the right to do the fixes in his own time, and is not obliged to do them for anyone, or be put under pressure for them, its a hobby to him. If you want to request a fix, i would suggest going to the dstt manufacturers as they are getting paid for the cards, not retro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E