Hacking Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Not Working

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appear to have some issues trying to play an iso version of Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.

I have Wii Firmware version 4.2 U.

Whenever I try to load from Wii Backup Loader or NeoGamma. It either stays in a black screen or it says that there is an error #002.

People on the internet have told me to remove 002 with Generic Wii Patcher and then save it to the iso file with WiiScrubber. I have done this three times each differently and none have worked so far.

I have noticed them telling me to open partition 2 of the iso file. But the iso only has one partition, partition 0.

This iso is US version of game and whenever I try to play it on Neogamma it won't let me play. Also what is strange is when I try to load it from GeckoOS it shows a message saying that there is no disc loaded or no file in the disc.

I also want to know if this has something to do with missing ios files or cios files.
If this is true how come I can play games like Punch Out Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Metroid Other M.

Please can someone help me.

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys for helping me out. I really appreciate it. I will confirm if the game works after. Thank you so much.

Wait just one more quick question. Is it safe to download priiloader? I heard that downloading this will brick my wii.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An old version of Priiloader had a bug that could possibly brick Wii systems. However, the versions offered on ModMii are safe. Priiloader is highly recommended.

Reactions: 1 person

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for asking again but what is this ios 236 installer. Is it recommended? I have read that it allows the use of installing cios and wad managers. But I don't remember but I think I did something like this and I am able of installing cioses and wad managers right now. I always use ios36 to load wads and install them. Does this mean I already have ios 236 installed or not?

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. So I installed the cios249 dx2 56 wad and I loaded neogamma. This time the blue screen that says error #002 is gone. But now it just shows a green flash for one second and then it is black screen continuously with nothing appearing on the screen. Please does anyone else have other suggestions. Could it be the iso cause I just downloaded two types of isos and I have tried to do the fix 002 error with wii patcher. Can someone please help me?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haha, sounds like the 002b error: If you patch the game with the 002 main.dol patch, then 1. the 002 error is still inside (which is why you got it with some loader than NeoGamma) and 2. it freezes.

Always use unpatched .iso files with NeoGamma, there's not a single patch you can do to the .iso that NeoGamma can't apply on the fly. (except game changing patches like the New Super Mario Bros games with different levels)

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried both unpatched and patched versions. I made two discs each containing the Donkey Kong Jungle Beat US iso and one containing the patched 002 fix. I don't know whether it is the iso or if it is my wii missing some ios or cios.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
d2x base 56 is enough to play almost every game. In some cases d2x base 57 is needed. d2x b56 normally installs in slot 249 and d2x b57 in slot 250.

I have never used neogamma (stupid d3 drive ..) so I dont know how to switch ios in that, or if its even possible.

MarioMan181

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I finally got it to work. I had to download another iso file of Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and I followed what WiiPower told me. Now it works. Thanks guys I appreciate all your help. I am sorry I have been asking many questions to you guys but I just wanted some help as many people in the forum barely respond to my messages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1