g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sry for not reading the whole thread, you can use the digipad i assume? or analogue as well?

y is for running/grabbing and b for jumping?

shoulder buttons triggers shake?

epic hack, just ordered a classic controller^^

Hanks6

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for the following noobish post but any responses or points in the right direction would be appreciated. not used any cheat codes before...and using neogamma to boot a disc of DKCR. how do i go about enabling this CC support code? do i need to turn on the 'ocarina' option in ng and put a .gct file into a codes folder on the sd or is an entirely different loader neccesary to activate cheats, like gecko os.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check to see if your Neogamma folder has a codes(or cheats or whatever) folder. If it does then stick the .txt and .gct in it, and load the cheats through the loader. I'm assuming that's how it works for NG, but of course I could be totally wrong.

g.crow, yeah it's the D-Pad that you use to move. I don't really think analog is needed.

Bourbon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work for two players on Classic Controllers then? I have one CC but need to know before I go out and buy another for a second player. Thanks.

Hanks6

Trophies
XP
Country
well a relative noob got it working! thanks a ton to Crediar for making this
smile.gif

i just put the gct provided above into codes folder on the SD, turned Ocarina On and hook type to VBI in Neogamma. Anyone else using Neogamma for disc loading this is all you need to do
biggrin.gif

Pixma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
does anybody know about 2 player coop with 2 classic controllers? does it work? thinking about getting 2 CC

Hanks6

Trophies
XP
Country
might even get a pro one now....is a bit larger to grip onto and has the standard, non-analogue shoulder buttons
biggrin.gif

Pixma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
do you guys know anything about two player coop with CC? does the cheat work for both CC and CC Pro?

Hanks6

Trophies
XP
Country
CC Pro is just a CC in different casing, dunno if this works for more than one pad though...

evvil

Trophies
XP
Country
Pixma said:
do you guys know anything about two player coop with CC? does the cheat work for both CC and CC Pro?

I just tried and yes it works with 2 player coop both with CC, also it works great with a CC pro.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Pixma said:
does anybody know about 2 player coop with 2 classic controllers? does it work? thinking about getting 2 CC

Did you at least donate a bit to crediar? I guess not as you are trying not to answer this particular question. Would be a shame.

Pixma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thank evvil; im the thread starter and im working on a quick summary: you guys could help me out with sorting everything out:

Objective 1: Clear out the versions confusion: im using the wiizard release (to stupid to rip my original copy btw) so i think wiizard is version 1 ( dont own a CC atm so i can just talk about Wiimote non waggle with version 1 whicht worked for me)

Objective 2: Get the wiimote non waggle codes for both versions

Objective 3: Get the CC codes for both version

Objective 4: Get the CC codes with R remapping for both version

My problem is that in Europe (germany) its 8PM and i dont own a CC...so cant test codes...

if anyone of you feels like helping: please quote and edit/add in codes or files you can 100% confirm and know what versions the work with (you can upload gct & Txt to ie megaupload or media fire and Pm me...i will put it up at the beginning of the thread once alle objetives are accomplished...

Y05h1

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
SanGor said:
nintendo really owes crediar, people are running out buying classic controllers - lol

Wait a sec... there are still people who don't own classic controllers after Monster Hunter 3 was released?
wacko.gif

Mmm, and to those buying, the Pro is definitely worth it. Works great in brawl too, I would most definitely switch from a cube controller if it were't for the lack of rumble... (the extra shoulder buttons are an especially great help).

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The classic controller is perfect for this game. After playing a few levels, it makes me wonder why they didn't include classic controller functionality to begin with.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheAnswer1313 said:
If i'm loading this game off my external HD can I still use these codes? and how?

i guess most if not every usb loader has an ocarina option to load your codes.
in this very thread you should find explaination (sure spelled wrong lol) for at least usb loader gx and cf usb loader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/MAUykLIWi64