dolphin problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by dalekdan10, Sep 26, 2009.

1. dalekdan10
    OP

dalekdan10 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2009
    United Kingdom
    hi i just downloaded and installed dolphin emulator and downloaded a gamecube game "Animal Crossing",
    I double click on animal crossing and it sas "Booting..." and it comes up with completely nothing but white and the bar at the top of the screen
    Whats wrong

[​IMG]

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Why the big letters? We're not blind

and maybe the emu doesn't support it

3. dalekdan10
    OP

Newcomer
    May 26, 2009
    United Kingdom
    ok ill loose the letters...
    do you mea dolphin doesnt support the game or my computer, my computer is pretty good it has 300GB and a dual core procecor.
    Also when i VERY first strted up ac (animal crossing) in dolphin it sed cant find joypad im currently borrowing a gamecube pad from a friend so i can play ssbb and mari kart wii with it so how to i plug that into my pc if possible
    thanks

4. dalekdan10
    OP

Newcomer
    May 26, 2009
    United Kingdom
    i cant find a port so that problem is sorted out now how do i get dolphin working ive just been looking for a keyboard plugin and i cant find one anywhere... HELP
    dont say "google is your friend" cuz hes not i dont even know him that well (meant 2 be ajoke) nvm ty

5. dalekdan10
    OP

Newcomer
    May 26, 2009
    United Kingdom
    ah stuff it if there isnt a right answer then im just gona av 2 go buy the game :-( theres my savings gone im not sure if the game is even worth it i might not buy it

6. Ossot

Ossot GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2009
    United States
    This should be stickied as a blueprint for how NOT to get help.

7. jazvdb

jazvdb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    In front of computer...
    This isnt really the right place for this...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice