Hardware Dolphin only supports 3 Wii Remotes connected; I can't connect 4th one.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,897
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Please Help.

While Trying To execute 4 Player Wii Remote Emulation I Found Out That I can only connect 3 Wii Remotes (1 Afterglow Red One and 2 Black/White Originals) but my Afterglow Blue One Can't.

Tried Disconnecting/Changing Bluetooth Dongle Position/Rebooting System/Connecting Via Personal Area and No Dice.

Maybe My Wii Remote Afterglow Blue Which my Dad Brought Me From The USA is Broken?! IDK.

I used to Play Online And Getting Totally Frustrated and Hitting My Wii Remotes on The Table only Because an Opponent's Staraptor used Brave Bird on 3 Of My Pokémon and Defeating Them.

So That's why most Wii Remotes ended Up With The Communicating part Broken...

If It is True, Maybe I Should Chase Another One... But it is Too Hard To Do It Because Wii Stuff Are Out Of Print.

If Any Help could be Given, I am Up To Hear It.

I am Trying To Use 4 Wii Remotes on Dolphin but only 3 succeedes, last one always fails...

Thanks, Once Again.

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

D

Deleted-394630

OP
If they all four worked at once before on your device then I'd say you broke the remote.

If you throw or hit things in rage, they're gonna break. It's financially wasteful and a really bad idea!

D

Deleted User

OP
I Got It To Work. Just Switching The Bluetooth Adapter Solves Like A Charm. It Was A Bluetooth Stack 2.0 on a USB Port 3.0 or Higher. With an Bluetooth Stack 3.0 i could solve everything finally. You can close this thread if you please...

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: https://www.tcgplayer.com/product/87345/pokemon-delta-species-metagross-star?page=1&Language=English