OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.psp-cheats.it
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, does anyone know what files need to be modded in this game to increase font size for the text? it's really too small to read, even in handheld mode xD
I think it's something in \Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles\Switch\gui file, but using Unity Assets Studio I was only able to extract the fonts files used by the game (which are standard TTF files) but I have no idea if you can modify them to increase their size directly or maybe you need to find another configuration file in the game. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited by Red_Squirrel,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, does anyone know what files need to be modded in this game to increase font size for the text? it's really too small to read, even in handheld mode xD
I think it's something in \Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles\Switch\gui file, but using Unity Assets Studio I was only able to extract the fonts files used by the game (which are standard TTF files) but I have no idea if you can modify them to increase their size directly or maybe you need to find another configuration file in the game. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated :)
Either modify those ttf files to have bigger characters and scale margins (which should be fairly easy with professional font editors), or find configuration file for font size. But issue is if game supports dynamic text window size so if text will have more lines than expected, it will extend its size vertically.

Because if not, I guess they added biggest font size available to not break this text window.

Last edited by masagrator,
Reactions: mattyxarope

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: