Hacking Does your Nintendo DS snap when its ipened?

Does it snap when its opened?

• Nope! ;D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes... D;

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does your Nintendo DS make a clicking sound when Its opened? My DSi doesn't. I had it for about a year and its still silent like when its new out of the box. ^^​

VoteVoteVoteVoteVote! ;D Its just for fun. lol.​

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Mine does.
biggrin.gif

*snap*
tongue.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Umm, when I got my DSi XL, I pretty much immediately opened it up. There was a click sound. It still makes the click sound to this day. Although if I only open it to the first hinge lock (the one designed for playing on a table, only the DSi XL has this), it's practically silent.

BTW, the DS lite that died and flew to the other side of the world (to my cousin in the Philippines), that had no clicking sound. But that was because the hinge was broken
tongue.gif

skystealer

Muah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DSi is a year old, still silent like out of the box. ;D The method I open my DS is slowly open the DS up by using your thumbs only on the sides, when its partially open, I open it with my thumbs over the 2 speakers and push. Never snap it to the full 180 degree angle. Makes it last a bit longer before the clicks come, I guess.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I tried that. After pushing it to the tabletop hinge lock (DSi XL only), I push it a little more, then the hinge forces it to the second lock (the lock that that the other DS models use). I never push it to the 180 degree lock.
I guess my clicking hinge is because of the added hinge lock. Although I'm pretty sure my DSlite had the same thing before the hinge cracked.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DS Phats are supposed to have more of a click, but DS Lites have something of a click sometimes. My Phat clicked, and my Lites don't click as such, but I can kind of tell and I can hear them.

I knew what you meant but the title is misleading.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is by far the worst DSlite "review" I've ever seen....but at 3:15 it makes the exact clicking noise that mine makes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Bakerman vs. Wario