Does the ez-flash 3-in-1 save or not? also, iTouchDS.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by iu34, Oct 16, 2010.

1. iu34
    OP

Newcomer iu34 Member

United States
    I'm debating whether to buy an ezflash3in1 or not, mainly for the gba games, but also for the web browsing capabilities. I already have an itouchDS flashcart. One thing I'm confused about is how the whole process works with the 3 in 1. I read some places that it doesn't save the games that you play, but other places don't mention that at all. Can someone explain this?

Also, slow motion on the iTouch doesn't seem to work properly. All I get when I press the button combination is it flickers and freezes while I have them pressed, but when I release, it's normal speed. Am I doing something wrong?

2. kevan

Member kevan Imagination rules the world

Australia
    i have a 3 in 1 running with an AK2 and it saves fines.

3. Tokyo Jihen

Member Tokyo Jihen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think it runs the game while the slot 1 flashcard holds and records the saves. My experience with the EZFlash 3in1 has been pretty frustrating.

4. trumpet-205

Member trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

United States
    All GBA games will save with no problem on 3in1. Be aware that those saves are in 3in1. You need to copy it back to micro SD if you want to load another game.

5. iu34
    OP

Newcomer iu34 Member

United States
    Okay. Also, can you run more than one game at a time or is it just one at a time? Like, I know there's two different methods of "patching" the game, but I've also heard of a gba loader..