Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
[Story explaining why a 6-7 yr old has an Acekard 2i] I was sitting in my mom's friend's car (with my mom, her friends, and her friend's kids)and was playing some game on meh cyclods. The 6 yr old boy wants to play , but I say no. My mom says "we'll get you one of these for your birthday" without even realizing what an acekard is. So we got him an Acekard 2i, cuz he has a dsi, and its easy to use). [/Story explaining why a 6-7 yr old has an Acekard 2i]

On Friday, I put the firmware and games on the kid's microsd, and even named the microsd "Acekard". The very next day, my dad( who is also good friends with his dad) says that the kid had friends over, and now it says "system files missing". Thinking they just deletd those, I poppped it in my pc, and was shocked to found it was empty, and the name I gave it was gone. So, I figure they either did it on a pc, or AK2i has that feature. I assumed it was done on a pc, so I told my mom to tell his mom that they purposely did it on a pc. Apparently, they did it on the ds, which I find hard to believe.

So, does it have a " format microsd" option?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe one of the kids idiotic friends though it was the MicroSD card that let him play pirate games and he's half inched it and swapped it for a blank onr so he can try and put it in one of his retail carts to see if it works for him.
wink.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or someone put it in a phone or camera because they noticed it fit, and it was formatted for the specific device.

Nevermind, the device would have created folders.

Zarkz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Maybe one of the kids idiotic friends though it was the MicroSD card that let him play pirate games and he's half inched it and swapped it for a blank onr so he can try and put it in one of his retail carts to see if it works for him.
wink.gif

Awdofgum said:
Or someone put it in a phone or camera because they noticed it fit, and it was formatted for the specific device.

Nevermind, the device would have created folders.
For both posts:
I checked the microsd...it was the exact same one I had given him, a "kingston" microsd for dx that seemed fake

QUOTE(Another World @ Jun 15 2009, 12:03 AM)
people not old enough to understand what piracy entails should not have flash linkers. i hope the next time he bricks the ak2i's dsi bootloader.

-another world
I know, I didnt want to get it for him, but my mom already said it, without knowing what it was. If he does it again, Im gonna say it broke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night