Hacking Does r4 3ds card brick new nintendo 3ds xl

Destroyer_123503

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i was planning on buying a newer version of nintendo 3ds xl also planning to buy an r4 3ds card so i was wondering that if i use it then would it brick or damage the newer nintendo 3ds xl ?

MrVtR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No,the r4(Or "flashcard" as is better known) doesn't damage or brick ur 3ds. If u buy a Flashcard for DS roms,it'll allow u run DS games on ur console. If u buy a Flashcard for 3DS games,it'll allow u run 3DS games on ur console. I Recommend use just the DS Flashcard,cuz it's unnecessary buy a 3ds flashcard,we have the CFW nowadays for 3DS.

My best suggestion is to CFW the Nintendo 3ds with this link ,and exists the TwilightMenu++ for cfw users,this app'll allow u run natively DS games on ur 3ds without a Flashcard

MrVtR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When you already have a flashcard, you don't need twilight menu++ ;)
yep,but if I read right,he doesn't have both(3ds and flashcard),so,my suggestion is to use twilightmenu++ instead of flashcard(mainly cuz twilight is free). If this isn't the situation,just ignore the Twilight part and use the flashcard:D

Last edited by MrVtR, , Reason: s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg