Hacking Homebrew app Does "PSPstates plugin" work with psx eboots?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have 2 questions regarding psp-states plugin, especially the newest version "menu pict mod", obviously addressed to those who have already used it:

1) Does it actually work with pops and psx eboots too? I want those, who have verified it themselves, to answer, and not by hearsay.
Specifically, I'd need to save in those games that require those damn long and annoying passwords;

2) Is there any danger, during the saving procedure, of corruption of the Memory Stick? Since the savestate file should be about 35mb (very large for a save file!), as it is written in the readme, and the writing time could be very long and therefore risky. Has this ever happened to any of you? I'd like to know if it's worth the risk.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Nikokaro,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Since some time has passed, and no one has yet replied to my thread, I decided to bump it, in the hope (perhaps vain) that someone will come forward to give me some advice (as I gladly do with other users).:(

Is it possible that no one has ever used this software before? Am I to assume that it is unknown to most (as it was until recently to me as well)?
Maybe this is the right time that someone, moved by compassion, will try to help me.:unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill